Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-2011 Raptors Season Will Be the Best One Yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know bc will also add some fiba scrubs to the roster.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      Lets Assume that we get Beasly back for Bosh and Gortat and Pietrus for Hedo.

PG : Jose, Jack, Banks
      SG: Beli, DD
      SF: Weems, Pietrus
      PF: Amir, Davis, Reggie, Dorsy
      C: AB, Gortat, Alabi

this team will not win more than 15 game. Mark my word.
      Moronic post. First and formost, you forgot to include Beasley in the roster. Second, we'd still have the MLE. And third, one of Jack or Jose are being moved.

If you honestly believe next season we will go in with the only new acquisitions being Davis, Alabi, Pietrus, Gortat and Beasley you'd be out of your mind.

Comment

Multipaul, I find it quite astounding the hard on you have for Bosh to leave. I'm not sure exactly what more you wanted the guy to do besides be the best player on his team night in-night out. Sure he may not have the exact leadership qualities that a Kobe or LeBron do, but not many do. It's not as though your precious little Magician has shown a lick of leadership skills, which can be shown by more than one person on a given team contrary to some peoples belief.

Kevin Garnett struggled his first twelve seasons with Minnesota and was traded to Boston where he has flourished as a great team leader on a team that has actually been built for success unlike our many Raptor seasons with Bosh being here. I'm not quite comparing Bosh with KG but their careers have been similar through 7 seasons and their game and numbers are similar as well. I guess we'll just have to see what happens if or when Bosh departs us. Just out of my own curiosity, do you really believe this teams' failures are a result of Bosh being here and being the top gun? Ya better keep some clean underwear handy, cause I feel you'll be jizzing your pants not long after Thursday when he will undoubtedly and unfortunately be heading out of town.

With all that said, I'm really looking forward to seeing this new young team get started! GO RAPTORS!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          Kevin Garnett struggled his first twelve seasons with Minnesota and was traded to Boston where he has flourished as a great team leader on a team that has actually been built for success unlike our many Raptor seasons with Bosh being here.
          uhm... KG won an MVP award and took the t-wolves to the western conference finals in 03/04

he was a great leader LONG before the celtics... even though they got bounced in the first round for the majority of them, KG's t-wolves made the playoffs for like 8 seasons straight... and those teams were mostly crap... at one point werent they playing fred hoiberg at the point?

bosh has brought the raps to the playoffs 2 out of his 7 years.. and he's had some passable teammates in a horrible conference

he's no KG

Comment

yes, i do believe that the team made a mistake trying to build around chris bosh. he is a great player, no doubt, but mlse corrupted him into thinkin he is da man. next year a new era begins, it will be awesome.
            ps...u have a football avatar on a hoops site...there are some credibility issues that could be raised...

Comment

ok heinz u have the best fing avatar ever! lmfao!

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post
                Moronic post. First and formost, you forgot to include Beasley in the roster. Second, we'd still have the MLE. And third, one of Jack or Jose are being moved.

If you honestly believe next season we will go in with the only new acquisitions being Davis, Alabi, Pietrus, Gortat and Beasley you'd be out of your mind.
                No, he's right, if you get Beasley back where do you start him?? He's a tweener, too small to be a PF and too slow to be a SF. Like he said, before he got to the NBA he was never asked to play defense. Better off with Amir and Weems.
                And he's right, that team will not win 15 games....which is a GREAT thing. Explained in this thread

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2570

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  uhm... KG won an MVP award and took the t-wolves to the western conference finals in 03/04

he was a great leader LONG before the celtics... even though they got bounced in the first round for the majority of them, KG's t-wolves made the playoffs for like 8 seasons straight... and those teams were mostly crap... at one point werent they playing fred hoiberg at the point?

bosh has brought the raps to the playoffs 2 out of his 7 years.. and he's had some passable teammates in a horrible conference

he's no KG
                  You cut out the part where I said I'm not quite comparing them. KG won an MVP in his 8th season if you're counting, Bosh has not yet reached that point.

I didn't proof read my post as it meant to say KG struggled to do anything in the playoffs with his team which they did.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                    yes, i do believe that the team made a mistake trying to build around chris bosh. he is a great player, no doubt, but mlse corrupted him into thinkin he is da man. next year a new era begins, it will be awesome.
                    ps...u have a football avatar on a hoops site...there are some credibility issues that could be raised...
                    Alright, just wanted to get the reasoning straight. All your posts seem so anti-Bosh, as does your avatar. I don't get the hate for him, have it for BC or the management.

PS, I have a Raptors logo on the Cowboys website, I like to branch out and show my love for other sports.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

PS, I have a Raptors logo on the Cowboys website, I like to branch out and show my love for other sports.
                      lol, that's pretty good dude

Comment

Working...
                      X