Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosh Getting Anxious

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bosh Getting Anxious

    Ah well, it was fun while it lasted Chris. All the best to ya man.

    After all these years... Just 24 hrs left..... Wow. I'm getting anxious.
    Source - Click here

  • #2
    Same here, good luck Chris.

    Comment


    • #3
      Anxious? About what? Whereever he goes, he'll get paid. Just pick a city and be done with it. Kids always make things more complicated than they have to be.

      Comment


      • #4
        Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Ah well, it was fun while it lasted Chris. All the best to ya man.



        Source - Click here
        First it was Mats Sundin, then Roy Halladay, now its Chris Bosh's turn... Good luck Chris... new era in Toronto sports has begun

        Comment


        • #5
          "After all theses years".....Thanks jerk, for all these years.
          Like a whore anxious to be picked up by someone;
          Last edited by benitonicoya; Wed Jun 30th, 2010, 09:15 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'd be anxious too if I was going to be moving to a better company and getting a fat new salary.

            Comment


            • #7
              Apollo wrote: View Post
              I'd be anxious too if I was going to be moving to a better company and getting a fat new salary.
              Really? If somebody said to you that you could live in any city you want and make more money than you're making now... you'd be ANXIOUS? It's not like you'd be asked to work any harder. In fact, if you've got better people around you, there's a distinct possibility that you'd face LESS pressure.

              Maybe it's because I couldn't imagine having that much money, but if I were in Bosh's shoes I'd have already picked where I wanted to live and hired a realtor to find me a nice place to live.

              Comment


              • #8
                Im not sure where everybody got the "classy" tag for Chris Bosh but ever since the end of the 2009-2010 season he's done nothing but alienate himself from the Raptors and the city of Toronto.

                What could have been classy was from the beginning he should have said, Thank you to the city of Toronto and its fans for all the good years. I have no intention with signing with the Raptors again so our journey ends here. Im pretty sure he hasnt decided yet on where he is going, but what is sure is he never ever considered going back to Toronto. And him saying he is "anxious" after years and years of waiting, just goes to show he's been wanting to jumpship or change teams for the longest time. Why would he be anxious if he is considering staying in Toronto?

                Good riddance Bosh.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Here's my take on that "anxious" feeling. Given that TO is not on his list, and that he is a fairly smart individual, it would be ludicrous to assume that he does not have a preference list of locations (say 3). It is also not guaranteed that he would get the S&T deal with all 3. The "anxiety" can thus be attributed to whether he'll land in his #1 location or/and get the absolute 6 yr. max contract. This is not a slam dunk. I know I'd be anxious too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    geebee wrote: View Post
                    Really? If somebody said to you that you could live in any city you want and make more money than you're making now... you'd be ANXIOUS? It's not like you'd be asked to work any harder. In fact, if you've got better people around you, there's a distinct possibility that you'd face LESS pressure.

                    Maybe it's because I couldn't imagine having that much money, but if I were in Bosh's shoes I'd have already picked where I wanted to live and hired a realtor to find me a nice place to live.
                    Yes, I would be very eager if I wasn't happy with my current situation.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Here's my take on that "anxious" feeling. Given that TO is not on his list, and that he is a fairly smart individual, it would be ludicrous to assume that he does not have a preference list of locations (say 3). It is also not guaranteed that he would get the S&T deal with all 3. The "anxiety" can thus be attributed to whether he'll land in his #1 location or/and get the absolute 6 yr. max contract. This is not a slam dunk. I know I'd be anxious too.
                      Is there a new list that I missed at some point? The only one I've heard about is the list of five, which includes Toronto. (I'm not being sarcastic. I genuinely assume I've missed something).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        big red wrote: View Post
                        Is there a new list that I missed at some point? The only one I've heard about is the list of five, which includes Toronto. (I'm not being sarcastic. I genuinely assume I've missed something).
                        I just used that number for the argument....even if it were 5 (Bosh btw denied that and now it is widely assumed TO aint going to be it) he would still personally have a hierarchial order of preference I am sure. We all do I think on some level on matters of significant choices. I am pretty picky about where I eat my hamburgers ...if you know what I mean...and get fairly anxious if presented with choice #4
                        Last edited by Bendit; Wed Jun 30th, 2010, 10:37 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There is one team Bosh is willing to go to, Team Lebron. It fulfills his needs of ego, spotlight, winning and media exposure.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            He's anxious about Lebron picking a city for him that he likes.

                            I kid, I kid.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This guy is a scum bag. Seven years of doing nothing. You put RuPaul on Miami or Cleveland and they don't win more than 25 games this passed season.

                              Fuck off, VC was a lot better than you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X