A Final Goodbye to Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Final Goodbye to Bosh

I didn't want to do this originally. But, with all the sh...enanigans bosh has been pulling the past few weeks.

I feel we should pay him back and tell him how we all feel before he leaves. that stupid douche bag has been basically toying with our heart strings for some time and i think that payback is a bitch.

p.s. you guys are either going to be with me or think that this is just a stupid waste of time.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

As much as feel how he's handled free agency as being very immature, it still doesn't take away 7 solid years here in Toronto. I still have more respect for how Bosh is leaving Toronto than how Carter did.

Have at it though. I know many of you are pissed at him (a small part of me is too), but I won't waste too much energy saying good-bye. I just wish him the best& good luck instead.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

I feel we should pay him back and tell him how we all feel before he leaves.

p.s. you guys are either going to be with me or think that this is just a stupid waste of time.
      You left out a third option. Some people do appreciate Bosh for what he's done in Toronto and they don't think he's a douchebag.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
        You left out a third option. Some people do appreciate Bosh for what he's done in Toronto and they don't think he's a douchebag.
        that all went down the toilet once he went from being batman to the riddler.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

See ya, CB4! I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for. I'm sorry you felt it wasn't working out for you here.

Cheers!

G

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            As much as feel how he's handled free agency as being very immature, it still doesn't take away 7 solid years here in Toronto. I still have more respect for how Bosh is leaving Toronto than how Carter did.
            at the end of the day the way Carter played out his last season was brutal and for that I think was petty and childish. However, being honest (even though he was rude) was easier to digest then bosh pulling the "I don't know" card. He knew he wasn't going to come back which is fine, but be honest, tell the fans tell everyone.

Comment

jeevie wrote: View Post
              However, being honest (even though he was rude) was easier to digest then bosh pulling the "I don't know" card. He knew he wasn't going to come back which is fine, but be honest, tell the fans tell everyone.
              Hence for my "immature" comment regarding Bosh. Whether it was him or his side kick Hadi, the Twitter stuff didn't help Bosh's cause over these last couple months.

Comment

jeevie wrote: View Post
                at the end of the day the way Carter played out his last season was brutal and for that I think was petty and childish. However, being honest (even though he was rude) was easier to digest then bosh pulling the "I don't know" card. He knew he wasn't going to come back which is fine, but be honest, tell the fans tell everyone.
                plus, face it carter was a way better player than bosh.

Comment

This is how I feel about RuPaul.

Comment

bosh is certainly not a douche bag I think he has done well for the raptors over 7 years but he just was not the right player to lead the raptors so i have to say goodbye
                    ya dun noe

Comment

Thank you for 7 great year.
                      It was fun watching you grow from a promising Rookie to a one of most Dominate PF in the game now.

Thank you for playing hard, brining in the hustle and energy on nightly bases to this team and creating moments to remember for many years to come.

I am sorry that it did not work out for you and our organization was not able to put a winning type player around you. You deserve better.

I am also going to apologize for the reaction that you will receive in your next time in ACC from few Dumb ASS Raptor fans and Booing and ... Remember , majority of Raptor fans are appreciative of what did for this city and those few morons are just plain haters.

At the end, best of luck with your future team and hope to see you getting that ring soon. I will follow your game in future and will cheer for you.

Comment

I always liked that primal scream thing he did when something went well for him. With his hair all over the place, he sort of reminded me of Animal on the Muppets.

Without that freaky mop of his, I just don't think he'll be as much fun to watch.

Comment

I dont know why people hate Bosh, he put up some solid 7 years here and always represented T.O well so cheers to him. He most definitely could have handled free agency better but can you blame him for wanting to play for a contender in his prime? No one knows how long until Toronto gets that status. I agree with Hassan, he was just not the right player to lead us anywhere but he was a damn good player. I will hate him if the Miami Heat dominate the league for 6 years but not because he left Toronto more because 3 people ruined the NBA for me lol.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                            Thank you for 7 great year.
                            It was fun watching you grow from a promising Rookie to a one of most Dominate PF in the game now.

Thank you for playing hard, brining in the hustle and energy on nightly bases to this team and creating moments to remember for many years to come.

I am sorry that it did not work out for you and our organization was not able to put a winning type player around you. You deserve better.

I am also going to apologize for the reaction that you will receive in your next time in ACC from few Dumb ASS Raptor fans and Booing and ... Remember , majority of Raptor fans are appreciative of what did for this city and those few morons are just plain haters.

At the end, best of luck with your future team and hope to see you getting that ring soon. I will follow your game in future and will cheer for you.

you are around the 2:30 mark of this video.

Comment

It's too bad it worked out this way. I've had great enjoyment watching Bosh enter into the league and grow into a mighty force at the PF spot. I don't think what he's doing it meant to be a punch to the Raptors fans or the city. He's given the Raptors all he's had for seven years. I wish him the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X