No announcement yet.

A Final Goodbye to Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosh was the best player the raptors had and played hard everygame. Its not his fault management could not get him enough players to make the team a true contender. He earned his right to be a free agent so I have no problem with him trying to make a name for himself, and trying to get as much money as he can. I wish him all the luck in the future with whatever team he chooses and hope he earns himself a few rings.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      Thank you for 7 great year.
      It was fun watching you grow from a promising Rookie to a one of most Dominate PF in the game now.

Thank you for playing hard, brining in the hustle and energy on nightly bases to this team and creating moments to remember for many years to come.

I am sorry that it did not work out for you and our organization was not able to put a winning type player around you. You deserve better.

I am also going to apologize for the reaction that you will receive in your next time in ACC from few Dumb ASS Raptor fans and Booing and ... Remember , majority of Raptor fans are appreciative of what did for this city and those few morons are just plain haters.

At the end, best of luck with your future team and hope to see you getting that ring soon. I will follow your game in future and will cheer for you.
      I very much agree. Thank you Bosh for sticking around. We are all sorry you couldn't do it yourself, but few of us could.

If you're really nice CB, BC might sign you to a 5 year 53 million dollar deal when your career is at its tail end too .

Comment

Yeah maybe after his new contract is done in 5-6 years we can launch a campaign to get him to come back and retire a Raptor, that would be awesome

Comment

Nice to see that there's a lot of appreciation for what Bosh did for this franchise and also understanding for why he's moving on. I was afraid the haters were successfully turning him into another Carter -who's immature exit strategy should have been swept under the rug years ago and forgotten so that we fans could remember the high points of his time in TO (as I hope we'll be able to do with CB4).

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

you are around the 2:30 mark of this video.
            LOOOLL, you are funny , Hilarius, just like a clown.
            By the way, you must be the guy in minute 2:26 with red hat jumping up and down the table like a Monkey

Comment

Raptomist wrote: View Post
              Nice to see that there's a lot of appreciation for what Bosh did for this franchise and also understanding for why he's moving on. I was afraid the haters were successfully turning him into another Carter -who's immature exit strategy should have been swept under the rug years ago and forgotten so that we fans could remember the high points of his time in TO (as I hope we'll be able to do with CB4).
              Based on the poll in the front page, 65% of the fans have a feeling of Appreciation toward Bosh for what he did for the city and the team.

Comment

Chris Bosh is a "second fiddle" to the "main man" on any team. He's not a star player - he's a very good player but he's not Wade or Lebron. He should be grateful that the Raps wanted to build a team around him. I've had enough of his self-promotion via youtube videos, his ridiculous "please-pay-me-some-attention" tweets on twitter and his beat-around-the-bush answers/comments. Good-bye, best of luck. MOVING ON to bigger and better things for the Raps.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  I didn't want to do this originally. But, with all the sh...enanigans bosh has been pulling the past few weeks.

I feel we should pay him back and tell him how we all feel before he leaves. that stupid douche bag has been basically toying with our heart strings for some time and i think that payback is a bitch.

p.s. you guys are either going to be with me or think that this is just a stupid waste of time.

Comment

If we sucked with him and couldnt make the playoffs, then him not being here wont make that much of a difference since there's nowhere to go but up still. He's not an impact player in this league that can make a big difference, just a piece that might help. And once he got injured after the all-star break, he shut it down with his mind on free agency.
                    Dont let the ACC door hit you on the way out.

Comment

Dear Chris,

Please refer to my avatar.

Kind regards,
                      Paul

Comment

yes, the raps need to rebuild.
                        yes, the team needs a new game plan.
                        yes, the Raps were a lottery team last year.

all true.

also true:

for the 2010-2011 season, we are not going to get BETTER giving up a 20+/10 all star for a bunch of benchwarming backups.
                        the raptors may improve in the long term, but in the short term you not get better by losing your best player.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                          Thank you for 7 great year.
                          It was fun watching you grow from a promising Rookie to a one of most Dominate PF in the game now.

Thank you for playing hard, brining in the hustle and energy on nightly bases to this team and creating moments to remember for many years to come.

I am sorry that it did not work out for you and our organization was not able to put a winning type player around you. You deserve better.

I am also going to apologize for the reaction that you will receive in your next time in ACC from few Dumb ASS Raptor fans and Booing and ... Remember , majority of Raptor fans are appreciative of what did for this city and those few morons are just plain haters.

At the end, best of luck with your future team and hope to see you getting that ring soon. I will follow your game in future and will cheer for you.
                          You just said everything I was going to say. 100% agree.

Comment

Working...
                          X