Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    I say why not.
    We are going to pay Amir who can do a half decent job on defense 7 million a year.

Lets give Lee a 4 year, 45 million a year, then combine these two into one player that can maybe play.

Come on BC, you master negotiator , make this happen.
    As good as Amir is on defense, I don't think he can make up for Lee. :-p

AJ + Bosh + Bargnani = very bad defense; AJ + Lee + Bargnani = even worse

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      I say why not.
      We are going to pay Amir who can do a half decent job on defense 7 million a year.

Lets give Lee a 4 year, 45 million a year, then combine these two into one player that can maybe play.

Come on BC, you master negotiator , make this happen.
      Wow, has the backlash of Amir already begun? The guy is extremely effective on both ends of the floor. He can play.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

^^ People must think Amir's salary is coming directly outta their pockets.

Comment

photoman wrote: View Post
          ^^ People must think Amir's salary is coming directly outta their pockets.
          I believe the concern is the CAP. The Knicks under Layden & Isaiah messed with it severely that put the franchise in a bind that they are only now attempting to come out of.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
            Wow, has the backlash of Amir already begun? The guy is extremely effective on both ends of the floor. He can play.
            If the backlash for Davis could start the moment he was picked, it certainly can start for Amir after an entire season. =P

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              I believe the concern is the CAP. The Knicks under Layden & Isaiah messed with it severely that put the franchise in a bind that they are only now attempting to come out of.
              You're comparing signing and trading away an unprotected draft pick for an overweight center with a heart condition who doesn't rebound or play defense and giving him something like $70 million over 7 years (or something like that), trading numerous times for massive contracts belonging to quasi-sane headcases and continuing to trade away expiring contracts to Colangelo signing a 23 year old big man who hustles, rebounds, plays good defense and scores efficiently, a 5 year contract for basically, the MLE, which also happens to be the average salary in the NBA.

Do the words "drama queen" mean anything to you?
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                If the backlash for Davis could start the moment he was picked, it certainly can start for Amir after an entire season. =P
                Fair enough. Why put something off when you can start it right away. Good to know we don't have a bunch of procrastinators here. Might as well start bashing Amir now so that when he doesn't re-sign in five years, you'll be ahead of the game.
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                X