Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Summer League Thread (Raptors Get Great Reviews, See Pg. 8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banks has been in the league 7 years.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Not related to the Raps, but I thought it was really nice to see Kevin Durant at the Thunder game vs. Boston in the Orlando league that's airing right now on RapsTV. That's dedication and really showing his other young teammates he's totally committed. Maybe one or two of our vets will be there, I'd like to see Amir or JJ supporting the Young Gunz.

Comment

I'm sure i read somewhere that JJ was coming down to vegas to and show support.

Comment

Here is a link to the amazing Cheikh Samb's D-league numbers

In summary in two season in the D-League

Games-----30
          GS----------23
          MPG--------25.4
          PPG--------11.0
          RBP---------6.9
          BPG--------3.8 or 5.6 blocks per 36 minutes
          FG%--------.504
          FT%---------.732
          FPG---------3.4

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...sambch01d.html

He is from Senegal and I think he has a shot to be the Raptors 2010-11 POB.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

snkrfrkr wrote: View Post
            at the craps table.

I kid, I kid.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

LVSL started about 15 minutes ago. Game #1 Dallas vs Denver.

What is so much better about the games in Las Vegas other than the fact that their are people in the stands are the announcers.

Game #1 Joel Meyers - Lakers regular season TV play by play and Kevin McHale on the commentary. Usually Meyers does two games a day. Hopefully he will do the Raptors games.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Dallas has this guy Moussa Seck on their roster He is 7'4" He is playing now.

Comment

3 more hours till the first game!!!
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

snkrfrkr wrote: View Post
                    JJ - the "young at heart" gunz.

Comment

Just saw Summer League highlights, Paul George looked good, Favors looked physically capable, Hayward looked shot-shy, and Turner looked bad.

Comment

You can watch the game here:

http://atdhe.net/20409/watch-toronto...s-phoenix-suns

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                          Just saw Summer League highlights, Paul George looked good, Favors looked physically capable, Hayward looked shot-shy, and Turner looked bad.
                          Geez we actually agree on something. Stop the presses

Few related adds: George has shown a good all around game on offense and Turner has definitely struggled. On the other hand his teammate Jrue has looked great!!

Comment

Barry is loving DD right now.
                            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Jack is hanging out is Vegas to watch. I love it.
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Ed Davis 15-8 in his first game since Feb.

LOOKING GOOD PEOPLE!!!
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X