Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sly
    replied
    It's nice to see the organization finally standing up for itself (if this news is true). It might hurt in the short term, but hopefully it pays off in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    Aww i just posted this too lol :P

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Just get something for him Colangelo, my expectations are already low on his return and I hope at least that you will get either a first rounder, young players or the the $16 million dollars trade exemption.

If Bosh walks for nothing then Colangelo should pack his bags as well.

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    Raptors Leaning away from a Sign and Trade

Not alot of commentary on my part just a link
    Basicly says we are frustrated with the deals we would get in return for Bosh, and we are also unhappy with the way Bosh has been presenting himself on Twitter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5352236

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    bosh lebron, and wade will not play together.

Leave a comment:

• Realist
    replied
    Not really a fan of this to be honest, just for the simple fact that I at least want SOMETHING for Bosh in return. I'd hate to see him just walk. Then again, he has been a douche bag throughout this entire process and doesn't deserve an extra 30 million.

But in the end, I want what's best for the Raptors, and that's getting something in return.

Leave a comment:

• AltRaps
    started a topic ESPN: Raptors Losing Interest in Doing a Deal with Bosh

ESPN: Raptors Losing Interest in Doing a Deal with Bosh

Bosh's Twitterization of the courting process, which included several tweets of anticipation leading up to the July 1 commencement of free agency, didn't sit well with the Raptors either, the source said.

Bosh met with the Rockets and Raptors at the onset of the free agent market and over the past two days met with the Miami Heat, New Jersey Nets, New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls at the Chicago office of his agent, Henry Thomas.

The philosophical change on the Raptors' part restricts Bosh's choices to the teams with sufficient salary cap space to offer a max contract: the Bulls, Clippers, Heat, Knicks and Nets.

It also hampers teams who hoped to acquire Bosh via trade while preserving their cap space to use on another player or players.

According to the source, Bosh, Dwyane Wade and LeBron James are still intrigued by the possibility of all playing together, be it in Miami, Chicago or elsewhere.
    Linky: ESPN
Working...
X