Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After All This, Could Bosh Actually Remain a Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mistabill wrote: View Post
    Don't most of these athletes have social media people to take care of their tweets etc? Or at least set out guidelines so they don't end up on U-stream eating Vaseline. If Bosh has a guy, he should take the fall for this one.
    Bosh does and its his douchebag puppet named Hadi: http://twitter.com/hadisworld

BTW, welcome to the forums Mistabill.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      Bosh does and its his douchebag puppet named Hadi: http://twitter.com/hadisworld

BTW, welcome to the forums Mistabill.
      Thanks, I see the RR guys all over twitter. I thought that Hadi guy was just his web designer.
      Follow Me on Twitter MISTABILL

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
        I'll be a bitter, bitter fan if I have to cheer for CB again next year.

I admit I don't follow Joe Johnson or Rudy Gay like I do CB, but I doubt fans of the Hawks and Grizzlies have the feeling that the entire reason your player came back is for the cash.
        hold your horses johnson hasn't touched that dotted line yet.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
          The irony... Anyways, BC can't take him back, unless he is going to trade him a short time after. I'm sure we didn't invest 34million into Amir for him to come of the bench next season, along with drafting Ed Davis with our lottery pick, there's just not enough space.
          that is so true our team would be worse off financially and physically with bosh coming back. I strangely dont want him back any more he has made me frustrated with his tweets and I also dont want to pay him a max deal
          ya dun noe

Comment

Really hope he doesn't come back, I hate his guts. If I'm him, I sign a 1-yr deal with Miami or Cleveland and make a play for max-money next year.

Comment

He should come back and then we should trade him....to the timberwolves or some equally hellish team.
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                Really hope he doesn't come back, I hate his guts. If I'm him, I sign a 1-yr deal with Miami or Cleveland and make a play for max-money next year.
                Damn straight, that's the most sensible option I've heard. I don't really care if the team sucks for a while, I'd rather not have MLSE re-sign Bosh for the max and be stuck in mediocrity forever. Plus, any potential growth from Amir or Davis would be stunted. RuPaul's gotta go.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
                  He should come back and then we should trade him....to the timberwolves or some equally hellish team.
                  ya lol make him suffer
                  ya dun noe

Comment

I would take him back, so we can shop him around to the rest of the league and actually get something for him. This team still needs a real guard because calderon and jacks defence was painful to watch, arenas is probably on his way out of washington with them picking up john wall in the draft.

Comment

That makes no sense. If we're going to trade him, do it now.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Nothing would be more sweet than him scrambling around looking for his max deal when Wade and Lebron sign theirs. Hes not even in their league. Where does he get off thinking hes worth a max contract?

Comment

All the Players are looking to Maximize their contracts now because the big money may not be around next season. When David Stern and the Players Union hammer out a new deal, chances are it won't be going the players way.

You're not going to see a player of any prestige sign a one year deal.
                          Follow Me on Twitter MISTABILL

Comment

Over the weekend, TSN, Sportsnet and the Score all did a segment about CB4 - his evolution as the face of the Raptors and his impending departure. After watching this, I realized (which iam sure everyone here in RR has) that maybe the problem with the Raptors is CB4 himself. I have heard people blame BC for the state of the team (no doubt he's made some errors) but looking back, BC has always been proactive in trying to improve the team yet it would seem none of those moves ever worked and every single time he's tried correct those errors and it still didn't work... from coaching changes to moving players but the one thing that remained constant was CB4.

Maybe CB4 leaving is exactly what this organization needs to move forward and finally build and develop and winning culture.

Comment

Bosh is very difficult to build around because of his style of play. Most power forwards who do really well in the league are good pick and role guys (like Malone) or great defenders (like KG). The closest player to Bosh is Dirk in that they are both big power forwards that like to shoot and aren't great defender. The big difference is that Dirk is a much better shooter than Bosh and can be paired with a big low post center because he rarely drives where Bosh is a guy whose jumper is effective because teams worry about his drive so you need to leave the lane open. In truth, I think BC did a fairly good job building around Bosh, it's just very difficult to try to find the right players to compliment Bosh's skill set.
                              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Do not sign BOSH

IF Raptors become the only option for BOSH to sign with due to the $30mill+ offering. I advice Raptors to not do this. Recall the VINCE signing and what happened.
                                He signed then quit playing demanding a trade. Its a risk and Character Flaw which needs to be identified.

I believe that the Raptors GM is one of the best in the league. He's taken risks and has done the best he could with the what he had. To prove this point please see the WIN totals and playoff appearence for this CLUB since the new GM joined. If you feel he's the worst -- please name me another GM that could've done a better Job starting with what we had.

I dont think any other GM would've been able to pull this. He is doing this with the resources he has. Also recall that although we love Toronto and feel is among the best Cities in the World - Folks outsite of Toronto dont see it that way. Its not anyones fault.. but the GM has to deal with this issue when attracting players etc...

(p.s. I didnt get paid by the GM to write this) lol

Comment

Working...
                                X