davis

jose
    marco
    weems
    amir
    sol

evans
    banks

this is assuming davis and alibi get regular minutes...

wat do u think ?

we need a backup guard as to compete with marco for minutes.

Kill me.

Comment

thestroshow wrote: View Post
      Kill me.
      +1

Comment

The would win the championship.......Of the D League...........Maybe..........No Probably not.

Comment

Kill me 2...

Yup...kill me 2...
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            Yup...kill me 2...
            kill me fuckin 3

Comment

With the number one pick in the 2011 draft the Toronto Raptors select.......

Comment

It's a good thing I have a heavy winter schedule because it looks like those games I have to pass on this winter won't be must see T.V. to say the least.

Comment

The only bad thing about that line-up is we don't have a centre. That's a playoff team in the East. Also, Jose or Jack will more than likely be gone. Anyone who thinks we go into next season with the exact same line-up minus Bosh plus our rookies and Hedo will be as bad as he was last year is an idiot.

Comment

I was feeling you until you said "idiot".

Chris Bosh is the first domino. Colangelo has yet to make a move, in my opinion, because he needs to see what happens with Bosh first. He doesn't know what he's going to get back if anything. Either way, there is a high chance of this team walking away with a high draft pick next season. They couldn't get it done with Bosh, they're not going to get it done without him. Most teams who lose their star take a significant step back.

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post
                      The only bad thing about that line-up is we don't have a centre. That's a playoff team in the East. Also, Jose or Jack will more than likely be gone. Anyone who thinks we go into next season with the exact same line-up minus Bosh plus our rookies and Hedo will be as bad as he was last year is an idiot.
                      Uh, I'm pretty sure Bargnani is a center. He played that position every game last year, he's seven foot, 250 lbs and his best attribute on defense is guarding post players. He's certainly not my ideal center, but he's not my ideal starting big man, either way. To say the Raptors don't have a center is false.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

karim_nasir wrote: View Post
                        jack
                        derozan
                        turk
                        bargs
                        davis

jose
                        marco
                        weems
                        amir
                        sol

evans
                        banks

this is assuming davis and alibi get regular minutes...

wat do u think ?

we need a backup guard as to compete with marco for minutes.

Nothing wrong with that line up if u want a top 5 pick in the draft next year and thats good because if we want to rebuild than doing it through the draft is the way.
                        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Interesting to say the least....if Derozan and Bargs up their ppg, Turkoglu get an expanded role, which they likely all will, and we dont have a PF to cry about everything and soften the entire group, I think we could be a 35-45 win team. Depending of course on the next set of moves BC can make, I dont think the team is all THAT bad....

Comment

Exactly !

Exactly... couldnt agree with you more... There absolutely no point in tryin to a little bit better by signing aging vets for 2-3 years and then barely making the playoffs... we need to let our young players play so they can develop... kind of like what the thunder n the grizzlies did...maybe we get a 1st rounder for cb4... that gives us 2 first round picks next year...

BC should upgrade as many scouts as he can... gotta draft rite...

also, jose makes almost 10 mil and has 3 years let... who the hell is gona take that ?

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
                            Nothing wrong with that line up if u want a top 5 pick in the draft next year and thats good because if we want to rebuild than doing it through the draft is the way.

Comment

Finishing last and getting a top pick next year combined with another first rounder from a Bosh deal sounds amazing to me...Sounds a lot like OKC north.

Comment

Working...
                              X