Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armstrong Tearing Bosh a New One

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=326653

CHRIS BOSH: Shut up!! No more goofy tweets and acting like an attention starved teenager. Make up your mind and carry yourself with class. I've enjoyed Chris for the past seven years in Toronto. He's a good person and a very good player. He has the right to go play where he wishes and I'm totally cool with that. When I think of a city, fan base, ownership, executives, coaches, support staff, media,etc... that has treated him with love, support and class along the way I think of Toronto. It's been a nice run. Good for you. At the same time, the Raptors have only gone to the playoffs twice in your seven years and that's on you too as the guy whose supposed to be the elite player and more importantly--A LEADER. At the end of the day, if Glen Grunwald drafts Dwyane Wade instead of Bosh the history of the franchise is probably different for the better as well as arguably in Bosh's case. If the franchise ever provided him with a legitimate big time, dynamic perimeter stud in his seven years, he probably would have achieved a lot more and history would be different too. Chris Bosh is a good man who gave it his all and was a credit to the city and organization and carried himself with class and was very productive. I hope this doesn't turn into a nasty departure. Both sides deserve better.

Bravo Jack, the first line pretty much should sum about everyone's feelings about RuPaul.

Comment

As is the case most times Jack speaks, he's bang on. When he's talking from the heart, there's nobody better to listen to.

Comment

yes, that's what i'm talking about leave it to jack armstrong to put that sh*t rat in his place. I hope this article just takes off and jack doesn't apologize for jack sh*t.

the only reason we didn't draft wade is because we had vince which just made me realize i hate vince so much because even though no one saw it coming 6 years in the future he put us in this predicament.

that's why we hate you vince if not for everything else you did to screw this franchise.

but, he can't be blamed for everything and moving on bosh i think you've disgusted almost everyone from taking you except houston. i'm going to watch bosh dig himself in a hole and hope he doesn't get out.

what the hel;l have you ever accomplished to deserve a max contract. amare,dirk,wade,lebron,and many more are all better than you and won't get paid as much as you, you are a disgrace.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

from the same article:

AMIR JOHNSON: I like him personally and I'm happy for him but this is a classic case of a guy being in the right place at the right time. Thanks to CB4's likely departure, Johnson was at the right place and right time with the Raptors needing to lock up a young, big man. He's a solid player who has to stay on the floor more by preventing those silly fouls he commits. Expectations will rise with this pact. Does he have the overall game to match it? We'll see. In the meantime, Congrats on hitting the lottery!
          and also an indirect reference of how Bosh should have acted:

LEBRON JAMES: I like how he has handled the last few weeks, going underground and keeping a low-profile. I like the idea of having all the interested teams come to him in Cleveland and make their pitch with no-nonsensical tweets and comments to the media. You're the King-Act like it. Your terms dictate the process. Hope he stays in Cleveland--it would be special for the small market team and a needed shot in the arm for the city.

Comment

Hit it on the head Jack. He treated the Raptors organization/fans with same respect they gave him. This relationship is stagnant though, and a change is necessary for sure. I look back at the Chris Bosh era and it saddens me, I just wish management would of had their shit together. Look at the draft history from when Bosh was drafted, simply pitiful. I give Bosh allot of credit for sticking in there and never complaining. I also give BC allot of credit for doing his best on a modest budget to try and surround him with a winning team. There are just too many incompatabilities on this squad to try and mix and match a contender though. Bosh and Bargs should of worked, but hasn't. Now I get the feeling that BC is going to do what he was meant to, which is work with the young core the Raps have and build around them.

Comment

Money rules! Then the championship

Comment

Amen!

Comment

I am not the biggest fan of Jack, but he hit it on the head

Comment

jack HELLO !!
                    he's speaking the company line

Comment

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! thank you jack i guess bosh wont be getting any "jackies" this year hahaha someone had to tell him

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        yes, that's what i'm talking about leave it to jack armstrong to put that sh*t rat in his place.
                        Using "sh*t rat" to describe Bosh suggests to me that you need to read the rest of Jack's comments on what kind of player he is and what he has done in Toronto.

Save "sh*t rat" for the trolls that clog up public blogs with poisonous crap.

Comment

Onions Baby, Onions!

Interesting fact I was told today: Apparently the Chicago Bulls had Chuck Swirsky on Bosh's doorstep as ambassador July 1st. Twitter

Comment

jack's the man, bravo jack bravo
                            ya dun noe

Comment

River City wrote: View Post
                              Using "sh*t rat" to describe Bosh suggests to me that you need to read the rest of Jack's comments on what kind of player he is and what he has done in Toronto.

Save "sh*t rat" for the trolls that clog up public blogs with poisonous crap.
                              i'll use it when i want to use it. thankyou very much.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X