Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron Camp & Wade Not Happy With Bosh

Ian O'Connor ESPN wrote:
    @fisolanydn will be happy to know source says #LeBron camp and Wade (despite same agent) not happy w/ Bosh for excessive piggybacking
    http://twitter.com/Ian_OConnor/status/17819620738

Ian O'Connor writes for ESPN New York as well as frequents on ESPN 1050

Poor RuPaul, all the make-up, twitter whoring, and being an over-rated, money hungry, soft, quitting scum bag finally catching up to you?

Strange. You would think if that were true that http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2747 would not have happened.

Unless Wade doesn't have the heart to say "I think we should see other people".
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Man, Realist, I'm not a big Bosh fan either but you're acting like he shot your first born in the face.

I don't know what to believe. There's a report somewhere where Bosh cost the Heat Team Trinity, so in that case I'd say the Wade would be a little upset. But I think these guys know hat everybody here is out there looking for his best.

As somebody said on the main site today, I can't wait till July to be over so we can talk about basketball again.

Comment

agreed. i cant wait till wade lebron and bosh sign somewhere and we can officially move on

Comment

so wade and lebrons crew are not happy with bosh? are you kidding me?!?!?! they have been acting like egotistical attention whores this whole time too soooo bohooo if u guys are not happy you guys are all the same honestly just the fact of them showing thier displeasure is an even bigger cry for attention......i cant wait for these 4 year old cry babies to make thier hundreds of millions so they can shut the fuck up and start playing some basketball like jesus christ thank god i also watch the NHL cuz at least the players seem to have some class

Comment

Ridiculous comment.

Bosh wants to get paid. It was hardly a secret. If Wade and LeBron claim to be suprised by the thought then they'd have to be deaf and dumb. LeBron tanked a playoff series and he still expects money. Why should Bosh be any different?

If Wade doesn't like it he can go whereever he wants, and the same goes for LeBron. Nobody's forcing them to try to put together their own personal superteams. What a load of self-serving b.s.

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post
              http://twitter.com/Ian_OConnor/status/17819620738

Ian O'Connor writes for ESPN New York as well as frequents on ESPN 1050

Poor RuPaul, all the make-up, twitter whoring, and being an over-rated, money hungry, soft, quitting scum bag finally catching up to you?
              So you know how everyone has a story of why they Joined Raptors Republic? Well these past few days have really compelled me due to all the obvious BS being spread through the "experts" at ESPN and people taking it as gospel truth, not forgetting that agents are not a lot different than TMZ or some other tabloid...however, this post...this post is the one that made me join. REALIST - you've made me do it...I'm completely in agreement with Arsenalist that you are totally over the top on your bosh hate. THere are a few posts in the past day or so that are almost nonsensical. Did he not give you a high-5 in the tunnel after a game once? You realize that basketball is a game right - and in observing this game you realize that what he gets paid and who he plays for doesn't actually affect you in real life right? Anyway - glad to join the talking crew of RR.

Comment

imagoodfella wrote: View Post
                So you know how everyone has a story of why they Joined Raptors Republic? Well these past few days have really compelled me due to all the obvious BS being spread through the "experts" at ESPN and people taking it as gospel truth, not forgetting that agents are not a lot different than TMZ or some other tabloid...however, this post...this post is the one that made me join. REALIST - you've made me do it...I'm completely in agreement with Arsenalist that you are totally over the top on your bosh hate. THere are a few posts in the past day or so that are almost nonsensical. Did he not give you a high-5 in the tunnel after a game once? You realize that basketball is a game right - and in observing this game you realize that what he gets paid and who he plays for doesn't actually affect you in real life right? Anyway - glad to join the talking crew of RR.
                its a good reason to join
                Im telling you that Realist and Bosh had an incounter
                theres some serious tension lol

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
                  its a good reason to join
                  Im telling you that Realist and Bosh had an incounter
                  theres some serious tension lol
                  did Bosh sleep with his wife?

Comment

Raptors Republic has to be one of the few places left in Canada where people still defend Bosh. I don't know what the point is, its a losing battle. He is being crucified in every form of Canadian media, its almost become trendy to hate on Bosh. The only real defense is to call someone out for going too far or that he doesn't deserve it. Aren't fans entitled to take it as far as they want assuming they don't go De Niro in The Fan.

Bosh is the just latest victim in the Shakespearean tragedy that is the Toronto Raptors. Either you are get hurt playing the hero or you stay long enough to leave as the villain.

I love to hate on Wince. I make sure to go to every time he slinks back into Toronto and most of those games have been crushing, but altogether memorable. I can only hope that every time Bosh tweets back into town I will care enough to boo my brains out as the fervor inside the ACC reaches spectacular new heights.

Comment

I think if Bosh had conducted himself like Lebron no one would be hating on him. Unfortunately, he's been an annoying attention seeking media whore, and oddly enough most people hate that.

I could care less. I won't boo Bosh because he played out his contract and did things the right way. Not sure I'd give him a standing "O", but I'm not opposed to the idea.

I really don't care what happens to Bosh, I just want something worthwhile coming back.
                      "He's everywhere! Rebounds, assists... Shawn Bradley is looking like Hakeem Olajuwon!" - Bill Walton

Comment

Some of you people are ridiculous. Sure its a right to say what you want as a human being and specifically about the Raptors as a fan, but that doesn't mean you should lol.

You people forget the fact that this is a persons life were talking about. Bosh doesn't have to appease anyone nor does LeBron or anyone else in the league. Sure there are images they are supposed to uphold as role models, and sure there is a professional manner with which you are meant to go about your business. But since when is twittering considered an offense??? Seriously- just because a guy wants to write a post of what city he is in and which team he's meeting with is enough for you people to call him a whore? You could say hes actually loyal to his fans since he wants to keep them updated and knows people will follow- which they clearly do. Just because he likes media attention that makes him a bad person? C'maaan.

And as for taking his time and Wade/Lebron being mad at him. 1-They're hypocrites. 2-This is one of the biggest decisions of his life- Id say that warrants taking your time and being careful with what city you choose and how much money you get paid. Majority of you people would do the same. Who wouldn't want an extra $30 mill, or at least who wouldn't take their time to consider it. If you wouldn't your not the smartest person in the world to put it lightly.

And how are you calling him RuPaul when your crying over a professional basketball player writing a couple of tweets and taking his time to choose which city is best for him.

Comment

realist wrote: View Post
                          http://twitter.com/ian_oconnor/status/17819620738

ian o'connor writes for espn new york as well as frequents on espn 1050

poor rupaul, all the make-up, twitter whoring, and being an over-rated, money hungry, soft, quitting scum bag finally catching up to you?
                          lol

Comment

Bosh has been on twitter for years now so I don't get the big outcry that he's craving attention because he sends a tweet to his followers.
                            It seems like some of his detractors have developed a mob mentality and are craving attention themselves by callings him names, criticizing his abilities and how he conducts himself.
                            Even one of my favorites, Jack Armstrong has jumped on the bash Bosh bandwagon.

Comment

Whatever Chris Bosh has or hasn't done, at least he doesn't stoop to the level of trashing people and calling them names.

Comment

Working...
                              X