Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is what it is
    replied
    I think BC does not want to deal with Miami period...

Not to mention if he takes Beasley that clears the way for Bosh/Wade/lebron in Miami don't think he wants to make it easy for them to do that....

Leave a comment:

• santimo
    replied
    I wouldn't mind taking back Varejo and hickson, draft picks and TPE from Cleveland. I think at this point it's all about collecting assets which we could then deal later on in the summer. It's better than getting nothing. I think we can trade Varejo and other assets for a decent wing player.

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    So Prokhorov is certain, it's still just a guess. Even if the article said that Wade and Bosh's agent told Prokhorov that they were going to Miami, I still wouldn't believe until I hear it from Wade/Bosh.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    The latest is supposedly BC is trying to convince the Cavs to unload their crap on the Raptors for Bosh. Is there any way that BC can really be trying to do this?

Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland 17 minutes ago via web
    http://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard

The only two Cavs players that the Raptors or anyone would want are Varejao and Hickson and both of those are PFs which is what Johnson and Davis are.

Personally I think that this story is just more ESPN BS, which they dole out by the tons full. We shall see.

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    I thought that Chicago had become a front-runner after Amar'e signed in New York. But with all the reports saying that Colangelo will take nothing less than Joakim Noah, it looks more and more like it's a two horse race between Miami where Bosh loses $30M, or the (perceived to be) less sexier Houston where everyone wins.

Leave a comment:

• hateslosing
    replied
    Can we use a trade exception to just take another player from a team? Like say, for example, the Jazz were hemorraging money and wanted to unload Kirelenko so they wouldn't have to pay him for this season. Could we just take him for the Trade exception?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    I don't understand why the Raps won't take Beasley and Chalmers in a sign and trade??

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Prokhorov is a smart dude no doubt.

1. Makes billions
    2. Winds up getting Damion James and Derick Favors
    3. Gets General Avery to put the young Nyets through at least one year of basketball basic training.
    4. Has it correct that Bosh will wind up in Miami? Still to be definitively determined.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor4Ever
    replied
    Can we use TPE to sign our own free agents ? We really need to lock up Weems this year and keep our YOUNG GUNZ intact for next 5 years.
    Do Raptors have enough money to do that Or are we over the CAP ? I think we do need a 5 year $35million for that.

Leave a comment:

• jeff_hostetler
    replied
    Traded player exception! They can offer a giant TPE. That has significant value for a team like the Raps who are looking to rebuild and fill out roster spots. I can think of a number of great players on teams who may be looking to move them that would work out great on the Raps as their current roster stands.

Leave a comment:

• geebee
    replied
    If it's true I'll be forced to give Bosh some credit. I'd have thought he wouldn't go anywhere that potentially jeopardized that extra 30 mill, but I can't see the Raps wanting anything the Heat have to offer... so he may actually be putting his desire for a title ahead of a cash grab.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    started a topic Prokhorov: Wade & Bosh Will Play For the Miami Heat

Prokhorov: Wade & Bosh Will Play For the Miami Heat

Chris Broussard from ESPN did a piece with new Nets owner Mikhail Prohorov and that based on his feelings, he thinks Wade and Bosh will team up in Miami.

So, so if LeBron goes to New York now, then it should be intersting between Team 'Bron & Amar'e versus Team Wade & Bosh.

In this historic summer of NBA uncertainty, one thing is clear to Mikhail Prokhorov: Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh will play for the Miami Heat next season.

Another of Prokhorov's beliefs is that if LeBron James joins Wade and Bosh in Miami, The King could win "two or three titles" but "diminish the LeBron brand" because he'd be winning with such a power-packed lineup.

Those are two of the convictions the New Jersey Nets' billionaire Russian owner shared with his inner circle of executives before boarding his private jet and leaving the United States over the weekend.
    Finally, regarding Wade and Bosh, Prokhorov told his inner circle he has no doubt that both will sign with Miami.
    Source - Click here
Working...
X