Clear All

• Raptorsss
    replied
    James Johnson was waved.

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    i really like the idea of multiple first round picks
    so that would be great other than that i dont really like Taj Gibson that much
    plus we have a tonne of front court players now

i know that BC really liked James Johnson last year so i can see him replacing Taj in that deal

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Was this offer made after the possibility of LJ trying to recruit Bosh for the Cavs. or before?

Depends on whether a Wade signing in Chicago is contingent on Bosh being there...if so, I think the Bulls will cave on Noah...this would be a question of big profits for them for the next 6 yrs. No way they think Noah is worth kiboshing that setup.

Leave a comment:

• Mapko
    replied
    This from K.C. Johnson from the Chicago Tribune and the latest (11:30am central time, so 12:30pm eastern time) on what the Bulls are offering Toronto in a sign-and-trade for Bosh:
    Nay.
    Chicago is desperate esp with Cleveland thing unfolding. Heck I think they might even be desperate enough to expand the deal Deng for Turk or Calderon.

Yay or Nay?

Source - Click here[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• EarthJuice
    replied
    I liked Taj Gibson a lot more before we acquired Ed Davis. In fact I loved the whole idea of him coming here.

But now, as hard as this may be to a team about to lose Bosh, I think PF is a position of strength.

Without Noah, I have no interest in Chicago anymore (though I do like J.Johnson on his own potential merits). If I had to choose between having Noah or Bosh on my team, I would take Noah every time.

Leave a comment:

• mo-sales
    replied
    What is the point in even playing the games if Chicago gets Bosh and/or Wade and keeps Rose and Noah. I hope BC is getting calls from other GM's offering him back alley deals down the road if the raptors don't simply hand over Bosh for scraps.

I'd rather wear my ten year old Wince jersey that my cat uses as a litter box than watch Chicago roll off another dynasty.

Leave a comment:

• playsomegoddamnD
    replied
    Gibson is definately redundant with a pretty mediocre ceiling. But the trade exceptions could be the key to the trade if Colangelo has his eye on someone. Maybe he's already working the phones for a low level team that wants to get some cap space.

Leave a comment:

• Greatkrom420
    replied
    At least they stopped trying to push deng.

Leave a comment:

• Darien
    replied
    NAY. Man can we please get out of this summer without taking back useless shit and start the rebuilding process for real? I want Collison somehow.

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    smart move by colangelo..

taking anybody besides noah or rose would be downright babcockian... stacking other eastern conference teams while you get worse is just stupid

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    Perspective: if Chicago signs Bosh and Wade, with Rose and Noah in the fold, that first round pick will be late 20s every year for the next 4-5 years.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Raps need a young pg

Leave a comment:

• BoxMan
    replied
    no more forwards ! i just want joakim noah in a raptors uniform

Leave a comment:

• Raptomist
    replied
    Other than their own picks (which won't amount to much considering how good they're likely to be), the Bulls own Charlotte's 1st round pick. This might sound like a good opportunity for the Raptors, but the pick is well-protected until 2016! The Bulls have already traded away their second round picks in 2011 and 2012. So this sign & trade doesn't hold a lot of appeal - but I guess you take what you can get unless it's a contract like Deng's that bogs us down for years. In that case, Toronto should just walk away from the table.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    If Bosh chooses the Bulls and they stand firm on not trading Noah then I say yes. It will clog the PF slot but maybe they can get a third team on board who is interested in Gibson? If that were the case they could flip Gibson there, get something else back for him and still land the picks and the TPE. That's not bad for a S&T considering there is a thread in here with great support suggesting they should just let Bosh walk because people don't care anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X