OK No BS Anymore THIS IS A REBUILDING TEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK No BS Anymore THIS IS A REBUILDING TEAM

Ok Colangelo, its time to trade Turkoglu and Calderon because neither players will be worth anything in 2-3 years when the Raptors actually will be (prehaps) able to compete for something!!!

NO RETOOLING BS either!!!

this has been my biggest fear since the trade deadline... that BC and MLSE will focus this summer on "re-tooling" and building another medicore squad that fights for spots 8-12 in the east... sorta like indiana this last year.

blow it up. tank. build through the draft. and fire BC if that's not the plan

Comment

This is a complete mess guys
      The season is going to be a pain

Comment

Yeah I called it !!!

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275

Can I have a cookie Now ? LOL

and to answer your question yes there should be no re-tooling, its rebuild time for this team. See who we can keep out of this young team and get rid of the rest .
        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

The Raptors need to give their young players as many minutes as possible because the following season is a write off so wins shouldn't be as a priority as player development.

Then hopefully you get a high pick and draft a point guard to lead this team the following season.

The whole retooling thing has led the Raptors no where.

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
            This is a complete mess guys
            The season is going to be a pain
            Well in 2004-05, the first full season without, the Raptors won 33 games. This roster looks better than that roster... I'm not saying they will win more than 33 games this season but I think it will be a season of highs and lows. We all might as well accept the idea that the playoffs are out of reach. I think there will be a lot of experimenting and playing young guys.

Comment

guys THIS HAS BEEN A REBUILDING TEAM EVEN SINCE BOSH WAS STILL AROUND!!!! i would hardly call a team that has new faces year after year for the past 5 Years anything but a re-building team. all we been doing is keeping 3 guys around while they see players come and go like its a bunch of drew goodens.....maybe now with no one to please we can get some stability around here

Comment

Working...
              X