Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    The name sounds made up.
    This just in from ESPN reporter Lionel Hutz. The Los Angeles Lakers have no interest in Hedo Turkoglu.

Comment

So Turk starts in front of Artest? I don't care about why the Raptors would do it, but it makes very little sense why the Lakers would.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I don't know about the rumor, but the name is legit. Colin Cowherd is an ESPN Radio host:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/show?showId=theherd

I guess if you want to verify the rumor, you'd have to listen to a recording of the show in question. Good luck with that.

Comment

If any deal goes down for Turk now thats pretty dope, but i still hold the belief that Turk will have a better year without CB4 stalling the offense, with that being said his trade value would increase and by the deadline we could get some better assets from playoff bound teams rather than what i assume to be below average assets being offered now.

Comment

Colin Cowherd's show "The Herd" is played on WGR 550 Buffalo sports radio from 10am-12pm weekdays. He's pretty insightful sometimes, but he's a real douchebag other times. I heard him just before 12 this morning and he was saying Bosh doesn't shoot jumpers! lol, I guess he's never actually seen him play.

Comment

I find it hard to believe Colin Cowherd knows anything about Mitch Kupchak's thinking. If I'm the Lakers, I would absolutely shut up about wanting Turkoglu because all that would do is increase his trade value.

Having said that, Turk could be a decent fit in LA. We saw how inconsistent Odom was in the playoffs, and how unreliable Artest's scoring is. The Lakers, Magic, and even the Heat have a need for a guy like that.

Comment

With Odom and Walton, there's no reason the Lakers should be interested in Turkoglu. There's every reason for the Raptors to be interested, but I don't see it happening. I'd take Vujacic and Walton.

Comment

Callin' Coward
                  It's about money

Comment

I say its more of a reason for Orlando to call the Raptors regarding Turkoglu just to stay competitive now that the three headed monster is going to be a challenging opponant to slay.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      I say its more of a reason for Orlando to call the Raptors regarding Turkoglu just to stay competitive now that the three headed monster is going to be a challenging opponant to slay.
                      You've brought up a good point. Will everyone else go all out to compete, now? Is this a good chance to trade Turkoglu?
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I'm eagerly waiting to hear more noise about this topic.
                        RR OG

Comment

Working...
                        X