Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Gunz Vs. Euro Studz (Torontos East Coast Vs West Coast saga)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Gunz Vs. Euro Studz (Torontos East Coast Vs West Coast saga)

I smell a war commin' stemmin' from the pine this season, just as the name mentions!

"Saga"? Sounds epic.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      "Saga"? Sounds epic.
      a saga, a battle fro the ages, the victor will be the answer to a thousand questions being asked over eons of years.

who will be the deadliest warrior!!!lol

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I think this could actually become a legitimate topic of discussion (i.e. controvery) this season.

I see it as a WWE Survior Series match:

Young Gunz (Jack-DD-Amir-Weems-Davis)
        vs.
        Euro Vets (Calderon-Turk-Bargs-Belinelli-Kleiza)

w/ special guest referee: "Jumping" Jay Triano
        RR OG

Comment

Euro Studz sounds like the name of a gay movie theater in Amsterdam
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            Euro Studz sounds like the name of a gay movie theater in Amsterdam
            eww, it actually does. rofl it made me think of this.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

It's going to be a huge topic this year for sure. I really thought B.C. was pushing away and trying to acquire more gritty north american players but instead he seems to be mixing it up again. While I won't say I'm all against it, I'm not all for it either. Some have worked, some have failed. On this note, I'd love if we got Anthony Parker back, I want the Raps to retire his #, and JYDs # they may not have won us anything, Parker was at least part of the team that got us the Atlantic Division Title, but regardless two outstanding players within our organization.

Comment

Working...
              X