Huskies Jersey's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskies Jersey's

I don't know if you guys have seen them before or if it has been posted before but here they are:

They look okay IMO. Could use some more designs, but meh I am happy to finally have a hardwood clasic jersey.
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Those are slick. I so wish we were calling the Huskies from the get go. Not to mention I love the simplicity of the jerseys too.

Comment

I jus wish there was something a little more flashy in the fron tto make a jersey stand out a bit more

Comment

Here's another pic:

Comment

Does anybody else remember the last time they wore these? I remember them wearing them in the mid 90s (maybe for the NBA's 50th anniversary season?) at least once.

Comment

barkingclam wrote: View Post
            Does anybody else remember the last time they wore these? I remember them wearing them in the mid 90s (maybe for the NBA's 50th anniversary season?) at least once.
            Whichever season they opened against the Knicks was the last time they wore them.

I think.

Comment

LOL yea Doc is right. They have never wore them other then that one time.

Comment

There was a Damon Stodamire jersey released back in the day. Wish I grabbed it.
                http://www.raptorman.ca/
                raptorman@rogers.com
                Discounted Raptor Tickets
                *No Service Charges*

Comment

Great marketing ploy to generate extra revenue.

Who wears short shorts? Hedo wears short shorts.
                  Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 8, 2009, 12:48 PM. Reason: Who loves short shorts?

Comment

A bit too plain for my liking. Then again, I miss the purple (not the old old jersey, but the ones from the early 2000's).

Comment

I love me a simple and plain jersey. Beats the hell out of that nasty throwback Miami wears.

Comment

Yeah, Doc, you were right. It was from the home opener against the Knicks in 1996. Here's a few screengrabs I found:

Comment

Nice find, barkingclam.

Comment

Cool brakingclam. I was actually thinking about the first first time. LOL back in 18946 or whatever. I thought that was the only time. So I have a question now, why didn't we where these jersey's other times in the past seasons. WHy did it take this long????

Comment

Just Change the Name Already

The Huskies jersey and name is just better than being named after a movie!

The only thing good about the name "Raptors" is the mascot!
                              The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
                              X