Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    My first post here at RR. What's up yall.

The Huskies jersey's are very nice. It's simple, clean and classic. Like the colour combination. Like many others I'm not really feelin the faux belt. But other than that cool design. I loooove the warmups- which is why I copped one at the ACC yesterday! I seen them on tv and thought they were dope. But when you see them in person they are just sick! Love the hue of blue and the overall design. Get 'em while they last cuz once their gone their gone!

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Plus the "blue waistband with faux belt rings" is horrible!!!
    Remove the "faux belt" and those are fantastic jerseys. Plain and simple. Just the way I like it.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    The reason team could never go back to the Huskies jersey is simple marketing and economics: MLSE/NBA wouldn't be able to sell any jerseys/shirts because every kid/parent would just paint the name & number on a t-shirt and cut of the sleeves! LOL!!

Plus the "blue waistband with faux belt rings" is horrible!!!

Leave a comment:

• brothersteve
    replied
    Just Change the Name Already

The Huskies jersey and name is just better than being named after a movie!

The only thing good about the name "Raptors" is the mascot!

Leave a comment:

• Gurk
    replied
    Cool brakingclam. I was actually thinking about the first first time. LOL back in 18946 or whatever. I thought that was the only time. So I have a question now, why didn't we where these jersey's other times in the past seasons. WHy did it take this long????

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    Nice find, barkingclam.

Leave a comment:

• barkingclam
    replied
    Yeah, Doc, you were right. It was from the home opener against the Knicks in 1996. Here's a few screengrabs I found:

Leave a comment:

• Joe Buddy
    replied
    I love me a simple and plain jersey. Beats the hell out of that nasty throwback Miami wears.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    A bit too plain for my liking. Then again, I miss the purple (not the old old jersey, but the ones from the early 2000's).

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Great marketing ploy to generate extra revenue.

Who wears short shorts? Hedo wears short shorts.
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 8, 2009, 12:48 PM. Reason: Who loves short shorts?

Leave a comment:

• Raptorman
    replied
    There was a Damon Stodamire jersey released back in the day. Wish I grabbed it.

Leave a comment:

• Gurk
    replied
    LOL yea Doc is right. They have never wore them other then that one time.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    barkingclam wrote: View Post
    Does anybody else remember the last time they wore these? I remember them wearing them in the mid 90s (maybe for the NBA's 50th anniversary season?) at least once.
    Whichever season they opened against the Knicks was the last time they wore them.

I think.

Leave a comment:

• barkingclam
    replied
    Does anybody else remember the last time they wore these? I remember them wearing them in the mid 90s (maybe for the NBA's 50th anniversary season?) at least once.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Here's another pic:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X