Chris Bosh - Twitter Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh - Twitter Protest

While I don't hate Bosh, I am doing my little protest on his signing to the Heat by un-following him on Twitter, It's not much but I know, but it's about the only way I can think of to show him my dissaproval of him ditching the Raptors without getting arrested.

Whos with me?

http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

ok thats just stupid nothing is gonna happen if 1 person unfollows him. he wont even know about it.

Comment

A snowball can start an avalanche.

Comment

Umm........ok. I'll play along. Since he's never had anything remotely interesting to say, I don't mind unfollowing him...done.

Comment

If I followed him I would unfollow him..

Comment

I find it ironic that you posted a thread about ignoring him.....

Comment

I followed him about 2 hours when he was racing Charlie for first 50k followers, then I unfollowed him right after. Although CB4 is an amazing basketball player, I don't believe he could say anything remotely interesting for me . And we all know what twitter did to him ...

Comment

rapsfan wrote: View Post
                ok thats just stupid nothing is gonna happen if 1 person unfollows him. he wont even know about it.
                That's kind of the point of asking others to do it. I thought that was pretty obvious. I guess you don't vote, either, since one vote doesn't matter, does it?

Personally, I think twitter's f**king annoying and have absolutely no idea why anyone would every want to follow another person and find out the minutia of someone's life. And I hang around here a lot, so that tells you something.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Personally, I only use Twitter to follow a select few sportswriter and some other news, you know, relevant to the real world. Needless to say, Chris Bosh never has and never will fulfill the criteria or I'd follow your lead.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    I find it ironic that you posted a thread about ignoring him.....
                    lmfao so true

Comment

Who cares about twitter, who's with me on a CB Whore chant? Chants are much more fun

Comment

Btw, I don't hate Bosh either, but I was never a fan. These three amigos deserve to be boo'd for the rest of their careers for this reality show they just put on though.

Comment

cb unfollowed, i won't watch heat games all year
                          and thanks to those 3 jackasses a lockout is a garantee

Comment

I will write a strongly worded letter to his agent. That's going to work

Comment

Working...
                            X