I saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital.

Dammit i saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital on wednesday (where i was working)... i didn't recognize him... the secretary even told me he is a Raptor and I thought he was Micheal Roll playing in the summer league with the raptors... so i didn't bother getting an autograph from a college player >_<

He was a meter away from me...he was in the waiting room while watching the Spain vs Germany....
    err What a lost of opportunity.. huge bad luck!

I never knew Linas Kleiza was that small..I though basketball player usually taller .... trust me...I am 5"6....thats a huge statement >_<

As a volunteer i can't mention people who i seen in the hospital. Even family members.
    Why i post this?
    1) You guys don't know my real name :P
    2) there are many hospitals in Queens Park :P
    Last edited by KakashiPrince; Fri Jul 9, 2010, 12:56 AM.

he is listed as 6"8
    over a foot taller than you....
    Im not sure what you think is tall lmfao?

Comment

I thought Chris Bosh wasn't tall and I'm only 5'10".

Comment

LOL. I'm 5'12"...
        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

a person who can hit/almost the ceiling >_<

Lets just say i'm an idiot >_<

Comment

a sighting is better than no sighting, even without a signing!
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
              LOL. I'm 5'12"...
              5'12", are you deliberately trying to seem unintelligent?
              Also. Is this even a legit thread? it wasn't announced until Thursday that he was signed to a multi-year offer sheet, plus.. If the Nuggets decide to match this offer than he won't become a Raptor.

Comment

well he was in toronto wednesday... and he was interview in toronto on thursday... the asian guy in the hospital who is with him said he is a raptor... but he should of said "he might be a raptor"

Comment

He was in Toronto, wearing a Raptors hat and explicitly stated that he does not want the Nuggets to match because he wants to play here.

Comment

Nah, I was merely trying to recreate a poorly excuted Kevin Garnett moment...

http://live.drjays.com/index.php/201...t-a-fake-thug/
                    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

I honestly lol'd when I read that, hopefully I wasn't the only one who didn't pick up on that.

Comment

Ah, well that makes sense.. Although, the deal was 4 years, 20 million,(apparently) correct me if I'm wrong? is that really a decent offer? I'm not sure how Euroleague compares to the NBA, but 8.3 points and 3.5 rebounds with Denver.. I'm skeptical, although I hope I'm proved wrong..

Comment

That's an amazing offer for him in NBA money based on his level of talent. I don't like this signing, if it happens. Fingers crossed on the Nuggets matching.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            That's an amazing offer for him in NBA money based on his level of talent. I don't like this signing, if it happens. Fingers crossed on the Nuggets matching.
                            That's what I was getting at, I hope it's matched as well, we can do better than this.. Why are people so excited about signing him? I'd get it if he was a legitimate 15-20 a game scorer, but I don't see much of the upside in this deal, although I have to admit, I've never seen him play.

Comment

his defense is good. He is garbo with an offensive game.

Comment

Working...
                              X