This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargs vs Bosh- The Real Killer B Beatdown

I must say, that I feel so thankful that we will face the Miami heat on multiple occasions this year. I have been waiting for ages to watch our All Star, Bargs, play vs CB4 and put his tranny ass in check. Andrea the Giant is going to dismantle CB4 when we meet, and I for one can't wait.

Whether it's pulling him out to the 3 point line, or posterizing him down low, Bargs is going to show CB how a #1 draft pick treats a whiny #4 Toronto reject. Can't wait!

Can I have some of your drugs please?

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
      Can I have some of your drugs please?
      hahaha.... Seriously though man I think Barg's is gonna take it to Bosh too. He's developing a more physical game that compliments his three banger. I may be on drugs too, no wait I for surely am, but I think the Raps are going to take it to Miami this year. I think our boys are going to improve immensly, and are going to be one of the biggest surprises in the L.

Comment

no way the raps are taking it to the heat THIS year......the thing is i dont see how bosh is going to defend bargnani anf vice versa its going to be a game of trading buckets and as for the others, id take wade and lebron over our whole team anyday

Comment

im in awe that this was actually posted. One player is a perennial all star, another is just another soft center

Comment

Maybe im one of few when i say this but I really think Bargnani will develop in near time to be better than CB4 especially now that he is not stalling the offense. I cant wait to see Bargnani face off against CB4 either but as for DD/Weems/Turk vs. LBJ and Wade...At least its good for development lol

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
              no way the raps are taking it to the heat THIS year......the thing is i dont see how bosh is going to defend bargnani anf vice versa its going to be a game of trading buckets and as for the others, id take wade and lebron over our whole team anyday
              Yo man, I'm not talking about Heat vs Raps.

I'm talking our big man vs their weak ass Bosh. He's a proven wimp.

Bargs is taller, more muscular, more physical down low, has a better back to the basket game, better and quicker first step then busted ass bosh, and is an overall better shot blocker and defender.

CB is toast.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                Yo man, I'm not talking about Heat vs Raps.

I'm talking our big man vs their weak ass Bosh. He's a proven wimp.

Bargs is taller, more muscular, more physical down low, has a better back to the basket game, better and quicker first step then busted ass bosh, and is an overall better shot blocker and defender.

CB is toast.
                I actually am saying they could have a chance. You will be surprised at how many teams will take down the almighty heat due to a huge target they have on their head. Hands down the Heat have the best 2-3 in the league now, but 1-4-5 is going to be a glaring hole where they will get torched nightly.

Comment

Yo for real Nick, I'm feeling you to. Deep down I think we can dust them for sure. But more so I meant the point of this post is that Bargs will dominate Bosh.

But yeah, i'm 1000% with you, I think we can beat their b*tch asses no problem. We beat the Cavs last year, we beat the Heat all the time, and CB is a puss, so who are we scared of...Mike Miller? Mario Chalmers?

Can't wait to face these punks.

Comment

You guys should really not huff so much of the good stuff at once.
                    You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Yo for real Nick, I'm feeling you to. Deep down I think we can dust them for sure. But more so I meant the point of this post is that Bargs will dominate Bosh.

But yeah, i'm 1000% with you, I think we can beat their b*tch asses no problem. We beat the Cavs last year, we beat the Heat all the time, and CB is a puss, so who are we scared of...Mike Miller? Mario Chalmers?

Can't wait to face these punks.
                      Haha exactly my man, and what do we got to lose? I was reading an article the other day about the Olympic Redeem team, and how when they were getting lit up by Spain neither of these three could step up in the clutch, and Kobe rose up to take the stage. I think when these guys are pushed, and the reality that they aren't unbeatable sets in, they will crumble. There is more pressure on these guys then any other team in the history of basketball to win. It will be fun to watch team's taking runs at these guys night in and night out, and our boy Bargs dismantle CB.

Comment

Tortacular wrote: View Post
                        You guys should really not huff so much of the good stuff at once.
                        Hey I think Miami has a bandwagon website you should go join..

Comment

Watching CB get demolished at the ACC will be golden. Hell, wouldn't mind seeing Reggie giving him the Chris Kaman home vasectomy treatment as well!

Comment

I must say, that I feel so thankful that we will face the Miami heat on multiple occasions this year. I have been waiting for ages to watch our All Star, Bargs, play vs CB4 and put his tranny ass in check. Andrea the Giant is going to dismantle CB4 when we meet, and I for one can't wait.

Whether it's pulling him out to the 3 point line, or posterizing him down low, Bargs is going to show CB how a #1 draft pick treats a whiny #4 Toronto reject. Can't wait!
                            Bargs is in no way an all-star; but here's hoping he emerges into one next season.
                            RR OG

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                              Hey I think Miami has a bandwagon website you should go join..
                              Hahahahhah.

Still lots of CB apologists on this site who don't know the names of other players on our team!

Comment

Working...
                              X