Chance for Chris Paul to T.O!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance for Chris Paul to T.O!

Could it be possibel that the raptors use the TPE and the two newly aqquired picks plus Ed Davis and maybe another pick to get Chris Paul? I mean New Orleans IS trying to get rid of big contracts, and they already have a great P.G (although chris paul is better)so how about it?
    http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

anyhting's possible
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm pretty sure, if we have any chance to sign one of their PG's it's Collison, which wouldn't be bad at all if we could ship either jack or calderone.

Even if we get Paul, his contract is up in 2012 and he's leaving to Join the Super Team In Miami. There is no way we stand a chance against the Lakers or Heat in the next 2 years even with CP3

Comment

c'mon bro! the miami heat won't even have enough money for him!

ye
        http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

No way would Paul ever agree to such a deal.
          You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Antonescu wrote: View Post
            I'm pretty sure, if we have any chance to sign one of their PG's it's Collison, which wouldn't be bad at all if we could ship either jack or calderone.

Even if we get Paul, his contract is up in 2012 and he's leaving to Join the Super Team In Miami. There is no way we stand a chance against the Lakers or Heat in the next 2 years even with CP3
            Collison is a much better choice. CP3 left his agent and just joined LBJ's mgmt. company. Chances are he will go to Miami probably next year...he'll probably "force" NO into it. WHich means Collison is probably not available either.

Comment

People have to get over Paul to Toronto lol
              it doenst seem realistic at all, Okafor plus Collison is better (in terms of % it happens)

Comment

Am I having a wet dream?

Comment

LOOOLL, Raptor fans played this game all spring about which players to come in when Bosh leaves and ... Please Stop it. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, you have the YOUNG GUNZ and you do not need CP3.

Comment

With the way things are going don't be surprised if a year from now Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony will join Kevin Durant in OKC just to compete with Miami.

Comment

David West and Emeka Okafur are available. Chris Paul, however, is still an untouchable asset and the NOH will not be trading him under any present circumstances because the new owner(s) isn't prepared or planning to move the Hornets franchise outta town (again).

Next thread.
                      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Jul 10, 2010, 05:53 AM.
                      RR OG

Comment

collison would be a nice addition to the young guns he has allstar potential
                        ya dun noe

Comment

Getting Chris Paul sounds a lot better than the results on the court would show. The Raptors are still a very flawed roster even if they do add an all-world type of point guard like Cp3.

Also, when you consider the amount of young talent, picks and financial flexibility we'd have to give up to acquire him, I think I'd rather just roll the dice with the young players we have and build through the draft.

Colangelo has been putting band-aids on a flesh wound for three straight summers and I think that's what has ultimately put us in this position.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            With the way things are going don't be surprised if a year from now Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony will join Kevin Durant in OKC just to compete with Miami.
                            That would be AWESOME. And the Raps could be in the bidding for Westbrook in that case.

Comment

DonCarlos wrote: View Post
                              That would be AWESOME. And the Raps could be in the bidding for Westbrook in that case.
                              that was exactly what i was going to say. Big fan of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X