Charles Barkley Breaks The News And Sadly He Is Correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
    Wow!!! Some fans. Get mad at it, instead of laying down and taking such insults as fans. How does ANYONE know we're gonna "suck". We haven't even played any games, yet. So, I guess the Heat win the Finals, already, too right? Pathetic.
    You're right, things are never guaranteed in life and in entertainment. I won't guarantee that the Raps will defy the odds like the Jennings Milwuakee Bucks, but this team needs to go on with the 2010-2011 season with strong team bonding, leadership, and even very risque teammate interaction (making Bargs and Calderon sing R&B songs, Amir and Bargs doing the football cheek-peck when they win an important game in a season). Through the whole 2009-2010 season, it's all about Bosh's retarded FA show, and I bet it threw a wrench in all the other teammates' focus. Turk might of had his lemons, but no one in the team who is not Euro wanted to hang out with him in the clubs and teach him to be nice to fans.

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
      Wow!!! Some fans. Get mad at it, instead of laying down and taking such insults as fans. How does ANYONE know we're gonna "suck". We haven't even played any games, yet. So, I guess the Heat win the Finals, already, too right? Pathetic.
      Yeah Im with you man, Some of these raptors fans on here make me sick, If you're gonna come out and say how bad this team is gonna be before they even play one game, then why don't you just go root for the "favorite" now. IF you're not gonna be a supportive fan then go root for another team! Damn! I bet these same fans are gonna be on the "young gunz" ball sack if this team goes on to win 40-45 games.

Comment

OK a message for every idiot raptor fan that is laying down this season already...........Chris Fucking Bosh was not this team! He was a part of it. Okay maybe the team struggled a little when he was out of the lineup, but that was something that they didn't prepare for. Now they have all offseason to prepare to play without him, so who knows what can happen. Andrea Bargnani can be an all-star next year, Jarrett Jack is solid(no matter how many people doubt that), If Hedo stays then he can't be any worse! And Colangelo is not done, what do you morons think "likely" means when he talks about roster changes?? So when you have at lease 2 key pieces and more players coming, you have a chance no matter how old or young the team is! See the Ok Thunder, See the Milwaukee Bucks....Guys shut up and let the kids play before you start predicting an epic failure!

Comment

All they have to do is:
          1. Defend
          2. Rebound, and
          3. Run

If they do that every night, for 48 minutes, the Big Donut will have to eat his words next spring

Comment

I don't care what Charles says, I hope the best from Raptors: to fight as much as they can, put 100% effort on the floor and I won't complain. And one more thing: get rid of Hedon't, I don't want to see his pizza-pizza mug around.

Comment

nobody knows what's gonna happen everyone thought milwaukee was gonna suck last season and look what they did.. u still have to play the games and toronto doesnt have any star players but we have a lot of depth and a lot of good role players.. and charles the suns are gonna fuckin suck too

Comment

^^ +1. Charles must think the Suns are a better team. Yeah, right. As for the fellow die-hard Raps fans that support my view, thanks. I just really want to inject some positives on here. We get counted out all the time, told we can't do this and that, we lack this and that. We were almost 4th in the East last year..WITH all those criticisms and more. We defied those small shots at us. You expect the team to be confident if the fans aren't? Fuck...we need to open up Yonge and Dundas up, with a jumbo screen and a stage and welcome our new players and team, make them feel like Toronto is a family too. Put up Young Gunz billboards up and promote that title for merchandise purposes. Show the same type of support to our team. Like the Miamis, Lakers, Cleveland, NY and Chicago. We need to step our game up as fans, as a city and as a franchise. Agreed or no?
                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Quick, somebody get Chuck on the horn and tell him Chandler, Barbosa, Diaw and Kleiza are on the way.

Comment

Charles, are you willing to bet on that...jks him saying that makes me feel the team is gonna win a championship...

Comment

Working...
                    X