Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Weems And Derozan put on a show in vegas

derozan and weems were clearly the best at the vegas game vs. the suns

derozan has improved his game alot, but i was suprised weems control the rock with calmness.

anyways this is just summer league but there is alot of promise with these two guys.

was impressed with both of them, thought derozan could of tried to assert himself into the game a bit more didnt look like he wanted to dominate........ both still need to improve the handles (derozan especially) but overall a good showing for the two.....davis impressed me a little bit too seems like he has a good basketball sense but deffinately needs to improve his stroke and put on some pounds before the season starts

Comment

is it just me or did raptors tv keep freezing during the first 3 quarters

Comment

i was very angry because i wanted to watch the replay when i got home and it kept freezing

Comment

Joey Dorsey looked good too. He's huge.

Comment

I hope Michael ROLL can keep up this shooting touch... if he does, we must LOCK him up.

Comment

Bobby Brown anyone? He and Weems had some nice things going. I'd be OK with him as a backup PG in the case that Calderon or Jack is moved.

Comment

I was impressed with DD and Money Weems. Not to forget Dorsey and Davis. I think DD and Weems show a lot of promise this season. I'm not expecting a lot from the Raps this season but in our young players development I hope they take heir games to the next level. I think this season the young guns are gonna have a lot of fun and be anxious to watch them play.
                #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

what was their stats?
                  ya dun noe

Comment

Michael Kabab ROLL is the MAN babe

Comment

I wasn't that impressed with DeRozan off the dribble but he runs the floor well. I expect a little more out of him. He should be a little more dominant / present out there. He still looks like a rook, and he isn't.

Davis left a good first impression.
                      "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
                      ~Rorschach

Comment

Working...
                      X