Bosh Regarding Toronto: "Dang, I'm comfortable here."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Regarding Toronto: "Dang, I'm comfortable here."

This was apparently apart of the opening in his new doc "First Ink" so was recorded during the summer. Not taking into account the early season issues this team had, but still refreshing to read when a player of Bosh's calibre complimenting the city of Toronto.

The opening scene of Chris Bosh's new documentary, "First Ink," shows the hoopster cruising around Toronto, city lights shining off the gleaming hood of his car while a soundtrack blares the same sample over and over: "Rep T-Dot till they bury me."

Sounds like the feel-good movie of the year for Raptors fans nervous about the four-time all-star's impending free agency. And Bosh, for his part, says he has grown to appreciate playing north of the border.

"I just came here (in the summer) and I was like: 'Dang, I'm comfortable here,"' Bosh told The Canadian Press in a recent interview at a posh Toronto hotel.

"Usually, when I was younger, I'd come here and I couldn't wait to go back home (to Texas). I'd go home and sit there and do nothing. Now? It's like, we're going to T.O.! When you going back to Dallas? Pfft, I don't know -- whenever. I just feel comfortable here."
    Source - Click here

Yes! *fist pump*

Comment

It's nice to see Bosh show Toronto some love but don't get caught up in this, because as much as he likes living in this city it won't matter this Summer if the team doesn't make some big noise this season "in the playoffs".
      RR OG

Comment

That's a good point. I'm sure he would feel comfortable chilling in Miami... I know I would.

Comment

Been to Dallas, just another City. A bit warmer.
          (I'm sure CB would get re-acquainted if he had to)

But there differences, Some Canadians might notice the please leave your guns in your car signs in some parking lots around the great state of Texas. lol
          The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

You're allowed to drink while driving in Texas, just as long as you're not impaired.

Comment

Well he has been here for 7 years, he better be comfortable here by now.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda comforting to know that Bosh is feeling the city like that. Still, if the Dinos don't make some noise this season (i.e make it to the 2nd round) he prolly won't re sign.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  You're allowed to drink while driving in Texas, just as long as you're not impaired.
                  Wow is that really true?! No way man.

Comment

Well its something I heard through the grapevine. Never experienced it myself.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Pretty sure that's true everywhere. It all depends on your blood alcohol content. After you cross a certain threshold you're considered "impaired":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_alcohol_content

Comment

Working...
                      X