Smith Thinks The Raptors Might Not Use TPE This Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith Thinks The Raptors Might Not Use TPE This Summer

Doug Smith, who was on the Fan590, thinks that the Raptors will not use their TPE this summer and are done making trades.

I really doubt that.

Comment

I like the moves BC pulled off today! I think we're set and way to keep that TPE in your back pocket, next season we have our 2 first rounders, a nice TPE, I look forward to next offseason, this season gives us the oppurtunity to develop our younger players and play hard. we may not do too well but thats fine I wouldn't mind a top 3 draft pick next year...
      Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

If Doug say so, it means we can expect tomorrow to see a deal involving Raptors TPE . Doug is just that reliable!

Comment

IMO, if the Raptors can`t get Collison, they should look towards the 2011 draft and use their assets to get Kyrie Irving (Duke Freshman). He would be a great complimentary addition to the Young Gunz movement.

Comment

If finished for now, the 13 man roster is?

Jack/Barbosa/Banks
            DeRozan/Weems/Belinelli
            Kleiza?/Diaw
            Bargnani/Davis
            Chandler/Johnson/Dorsey?

If they play the young players a lot (DeRozan, Weems, Davis, Johnson), is this a 30-35 win team with the 8-12th pick in the first round next year?

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
              According to Doug Smith, who was on the Fan590, the Raptors will not use their TPE this summer and are done making trades.
              Arse that is not what he said...

I heard the interview live....

He said he would not use the TPE right away (as in if Smitty was BC) he would wait until the season starts to see what unfolds...

BC will use it if and when it makes sense...I agree there is no rush but if he gets an offer he likes he will pull the trigger...

we know our dude is not shy to pull the trigger...
              Last edited by it is what it is; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 07:33 PM.

Comment

click clack.....bang!
                Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Arse I must admit (not to be overly critical) but reporting a false statement is something I expect from people commenting on articles not people writing them. I have higher expectations of this site...

Your Raptors Republic not Khandors joke/waste of time sports blog...
                  Last edited by it is what it is; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 07:57 PM.

Comment

On another note- after being on this site all day due to all of these moves....I have this urge to eat a Pizza thanks RR

Comment

I was listening to the interview this afternoon as well, and I have to agree with it is what it is... Unless I missed something.

It's "higher" expectations though...

Comment

it is what it is wrote: View Post
                        Arse I must admit (not to be overly critical) but reporting a false statement is something I expect from people commenting on articles not people writing them. I have hire expectations of this site...

Your Raptors Republic not Khandors joke/waste of time sports blog...
                        Haha...I heard it as being inside knowledge, not opinion (as did other son Twitter).

But I'll change the title to reflect.

Enjoy our pizza.

Comment

No worries Arse with all these media outlets there is so much mis-information out there...

You know me any time I can find a way to Rip Khandor I jump on it faster then Mrs James on Delonte...
                          Last edited by it is what it is; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I would change the title to Smitty thinks the Raps should not use TPE...

Smitty does not know when BC will use it....BC does not even know when he will use it...

Just a suggestion for the suggestion box!!

Comment

Buck wrote: View Post
                              IMO, if the Raptors can`t get Collison, they should look towards the 2011 draft and use their assets to get Kyrie Irving (Duke Freshman). He would be a great complimentary addition to the Young Gunz movement.
                              2 words: Harrison. Barnes.

Comment

Working...
                              X