Thanks Jose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jose

As frustrating as you were to watch at the defensive end, I think everyone can appreciate the effort and team play you brought every night. All the best.

He was a good ambassador for the ball club and he had some wonderful games for the Raps in recent years. He'll get a standing ovation with his first game back in Toronto - you watch. He deserves it too. Best of luck Jose!

Fellow Rap fans, I really hope we didn't jump the gun on trading this guy, ...but I will grant you that contract was a little rich.
    "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
    ~Rorschach

Comment

I'll miss him. Played with passion, great teammate, great shooter, ran the offense fantastic. best of luck in Charlotte!

Comment

Uh...I think MJ just screwed the Raptors
        http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...orstrade071210

I really hope this deal goes through...

Comment

Come on Jordan get er done!!!

Comment

Goes to show you how amateur Jordan is when it comes to managment.

Comment

One player that I know who will be thanking Jose a lot is Amir. Jose made him look good during his contract year with those alley-oops.

Comment

Jose is hating being traded. I'm sure he loved living here in easy peasy un-American Toronto.

Comment

The Raps without Calderon? That's like Miami with three ego maniacs who it seems would rather look at each other in the mirror than play real competitive, professional basketball. I'll miss the old days, that's for sure.

I'm a huge Calderon fan, and he will be missed.

Comment

Good guy. Enduring memory: the clip played often on Raptors TV with him ready to throw the ball inbounds and going "Joey, Joey, Joey....I throw you the ball...". I always wondered whether the play got intercepted!

Comment

Absolutely. Jose endeared himself to fans through constant hard work and he always wore his emotions on his sleeve. The guy really cared about winning and took responsibility for the team. Defensive liabilities aside, Calderon was the epitome of offensive efficiency, particularly when his shot was falling.

MLSE, retire number 8!

Comment

This is bullshit. Jose is the last real Raptor. I'm disgusted for Jose.

Comment

I always liked Jose, even when he couldn't lob it to Bosh and let Jefferson intercept the game winning pass in the playoffs.

I will miss him - though it looks like the deal might be dead.

Yep: dead.

http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/201...d-for-now.html
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                            I always liked Jose, even when he couldn't lob it to Bosh and let Jefferson intercept the game winning pass in the playoffs.
                            That was a heartbreaker that one. Bosh gets it Raps win, it goes back to TO where they were gonna own Jersey.

I remember too the TV cut to TJ on the bench right after the interception.

Crazy.

Comment

What?!?

Ohh give me a break...his still here...sucks!!!
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                              X