Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan Nixes Trade! (Larry Brown To Blame!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it doesnt go through that would allow us to play ed davis more so its a win-win both ways
    but i do think we re trading jose even if this trade doesnt happen

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      So Toronto sweetens the pot with something. I still like the chances.
      thats what i thinks going to happen to, think jordan is just sweating BC into giving up another piece, sonny perhaps? i hope not.

Comment

I read that Jordan didn't want to give up Chandler... so maybe that means it could just be a Diaw-Calderon swap?

Comment

OK lets add Weems and Bargs for Wallace then

Comment

plz tell me BC isnt gona sweeten the pot with some draft picks !

Comment

If Chandler is included, it makes Bargnani that much easier to trade to Minnesota for Ricky RUbio.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

My guess is that there will be a horse's head left in MJ's bed overnight. He will retract these second thoughts.

Comment

Man i would forever hate MJ as an owner if he backed out of this trade we really need a player like Chandler in the middle!

Comment

Merged.

Comment

JYFelony wrote: View Post
                      My guess is that there will be a horse's head left in MJ's bed overnight. He will retract these second thoughts.
                      no man, Colangelo will at first send some of his associates to just talk to Jordan, possibly catching him during his lunch break while playing golf.

Comment

Fact is that Jordan would have to be really basketball stupid to make this trade as it is presently constructed and I mean really basketball stupid.

The only way to balance this trade is to replace Evans with Johnson. Then the trade would make sense for the Bobcats

Calderon and Johnson

For

Chandler and Diaw
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          Fact is that Jordan would have to be really basketball stupid to make this trade as it is presently constructed and I mean really basketball stupid.
                          well, if there's one thing we know about MJ as a front-office guy...

i'd be surprised if he backed out, simply because other GMs would be leery of dealing with him in the future; these 'agreed-upon-in-principle' deals almost always go through, even if/when one (or both) parties have second thoughts, because backing out is considered a total punk move - especially when all the players have already been informed that they've been traded.
                          TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                            The only way to balance this trade is to replace Evans with Johnson. Then the trade would make sense for the Bobcats

Calderon and Johnson

For

Chandler and Diaw
                            except that johnson can't be dealt until dec. 15th. and even when he can be dealt, he'd be a BYC guy, wouldn't he? meaning his outgoing trade value would be half of his actual salary; as such, the #'s may not work (i can't be bothered to check, since they can't deal him anyway).
                            TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

that's just fine..

Comment

Throw in Miami's first rounder on the condition we make the playoffs. And tell Jordan to have fun making deals in the future since you've just bad-mouthed him to every GM and owner in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                                X