DeMar DeRozan Is Looking GOOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar DeRozan Is Looking GOOD

DeMar has been amazing in summer league.
    I hope Triano gives him some real starting minutes this year. He's done everything the Raptors have asked of him. If DeRozan averages 28-32 minutes per game this season I can EASILY see him putting up 14-15 PPG and 4-5 REB, with an efficient FG%.

I just hope Triano gives him more room to make mistakes and grow, like he did with Bargnani when he first took over the head coaching job.

Last edited by bhattmagandhi; Fri Jul 16, 2010, 08:11 PM.
    "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
    ------------------------------------------
    "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

With this roster he is probably going to get 30+ minutes
    Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

He's got such a great attitude and work ethic. I love the kid.
      "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
      "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

Comment

demar has the most upside on the team and truly has allstar potential
        ya dun noe

Comment

He's certainly going to get a lot more attention in the offensive schemes and PT.

Comment

I seem him avg around 13-14 points this season. The jump shot is still very suspect (missed a couple of open J's) but as long as he takes it to the basket he will go to the line. It just a concern right now but all those bumps going to the basket will take a toll on his body if he doesn't start to develop a consistent jump shot.

Comment

You can't hit every open jumper, maybe I'm an optimist but I seem to only remember ones he's made.. He'll get the minutes, no question.. What he does with that, it's anyone's guess. He has the hustle, he has the heart, is that enough? I seem to think so. Only time will tell..

Comment

He's smart, he always finds a way to get to the free throw line. i really think if he can keep up his aggressiveness he'll be a solid starter throughout his career.

Comment

Quincy Douby Baby.

This is ONLY a summer league.

Comment

Either way, DeRozan will be getting plenty of minutes next season. Have you seen the roster?
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

bhattmagandhi wrote: View Post
                      He's smart, he always finds a way to get to the free throw line. i really think if he can keep up his aggressiveness he'll be a solid starter throughout his career.
                      He has to learn to calm down and focus when he steps at the line.
                      For someone with his mechanics he is missing way to many of them,
                      and always the miss is on the first one.

Comment

Working...
                      X