Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramon Sessions Available: Interested Bryan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramon Sessions Available: Interested Bryan?

sources confirmed a Cleveland Plain Dealer report that Minnesota is shopping guard Ramon Sessions (due $3.96 million next season)
    http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/07/18/j...-with-atlanta/
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Calderon, Jack, Barbosa and Banks aren't enough?

Comment

im not very familiar with his game but i heard hes pretty good so if we can trade banks and belli for him then thats good
      ya dun noe

Comment

What would be the point of having all these guards? If you can tell me how Jack, Calderon, Barbosa and Sessions would fit, I'm all ears.

Comment

Sessions' a baller especially with his reasonable salary, if he's a available the Raps should try and acquire his services, and then explore more trade possibilities with Jose.

Comment

Sessions is

1. fast
            2. good passer
            3. mediocre defender
            4. Awful shooter 3 point shooter. Career 3FG% = 18%

I don't think BC wants a PG that is that awful a three point shooter.

He is a massive downgrade from Calderon and Jack
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Sessions would be GREAT! Trading for him would give the Raptors FIVE point guards! If you can't get a great PG, it's obviously best to get a whole bunch of mediocre ones.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Sessions has never impressed me! We have better options here already.

The acquisition doesn't make sense.
                Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  Sessions would be GREAT! Trading for him would give the Raptors FIVE point guards! If you can't get a great PG, it's obviously best to get a whole bunch of mediocre ones.
                  i sense sarcasm.

well at least i got some conversation going.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Gotta be something else in the works. Can't see BC filling up the team with PG's and PF's and leaving it like that.
                    Or maybe he spent too much time in Vegas with David Kahn and wants to mimic his 5 PG system. lol

Comment

Tmar wrote: View Post
                      What would be the point of having all these guards? If you can tell me how Jack, Calderon, Barbosa and Sessions would fit, I'm all ears.
                      It's Triano's new strategy to play 4 guards at the same time, with Bargnani to spread the floor with his 3pt shooting. Playing 2 PG's at the same time didn't work in previous years, so obviously more are needed.

Comment

Buddahfan, I thought your only mission on the board was to ensure the wellbeing and progress of Amir. So, would such a move and expense warrant consideration? Is creating a Minnesota of the east the objective...a pg here and a pg there...a pg, pg everywhere...

I sympathize with your itchy fingers that things have quieted down some...but...carryon...fodder it is.

Comment

Working...
                        X