Intro Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro Song

What song do you want to be the Raptors intro for the 2010/11 season?

Stairway to Haven

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      What song do you want to be the Raptors intro for the 2010/11 season?
      Bad boys for life p.diddy
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Although my all time fav is "renegades of funk" by rage against the machine
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Even though It's kinda old and has been played in many arenas in sports...Remember the Name by Fort Minor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F11JqLUBCfY

Comment

Anything by Rupaul

Comment

Psycho Circus - Kiss

"This is a psycho...This is a psycho circus and I say welcome to the show !!!"

Comment

Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson

Comment

That's what I had in mind Marz. LOL

Comment

Raptors Entrance Music

- Power by Kanye West
                    - This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage (CM Punk's Entrance Music)
                    - Never Scared by Bonecrusher

But really, there are soooo many Canadian HipHop artists - could we get the Rascalz bck together and do a Raptors remix or Northern Touch? Sharpshooter? An original song?

Comment

Straight outta Compton

Comment

sorry blame it on me - akon cover by bryan colangelo

Comment

Won't Back Down by Eminem

Comment

Lets keep it more urban!

I wouldn't get hyped to play the game if i was listening to stairway to heaven. for real, i feel that the organization is not really in touch with what the players want to hear before the game. Remember the name is soooooo played out. i wouldnt even use it to the extent it was used...EVER.

I love how atlanta really uses that organ of theirs. They do versions of popular hip hop songs its really catchy lol.
                            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Break ya neck- Busta Rhymes or Oh Canada- Classified

Comment

Working...
                              X