Tracy McGrady????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy McGrady????

okay, i was just wondering if there are any chances that the raptors could get T-mac! i just wanted to know what the rpators fan think about him besides me.we do need a small forward and he could play that position.
    http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

i don't think it could hurt. but, contenders are looking at him and the clippers are said top have serious interest. they worked him out yesterday
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Haha!

Comment

Perhaps we could get Shaq to fill the gap at center too. It's not going to happen. The Raptors are trying to build a team based on teamwork and chemistry. That's why they didn't aquire Beasley. Personalities like Shaq, T-mac, and AI are bad for young locker rooms.
        "Winning isn't every thing, it's the only thing."

Comment

sign and trade! T-Mac and Dick Bavetta to the Raptors for the TPE + Gheradini and an 8lb chunk of capicollo

it works for both teams, New York evens up on Italians, and Toronto gets two more members for the pension fund

Comment

tracy mcgrady would be great!!!!!!!!he can probably lead the team to playoffs!

Comment

....No. No. No. if this happens im done. but it wont. thankfully.
              "Ball"

Comment

T-Mac's always been a favorite of mine, don't see him coming back to Toronto.. Who knows if he stays healthy, he's not where he was a couple years ago.. How much would his contract be these days? I doubt Raptors are even considering it though honestly, but he is the type of guy that would really bring the life back to Toronto if you think about it, his attitude is no where near as bad as people make it seem.

Btw, didn't he say he was probably going to retire if he's not healthy by the time spring training comes around? (something along those lines at least)

Comment

If he bolted Toronto once complaining of high taxes and cold weather, I don't think he'd come back here. He's probably going to the Clippers to be their starting 3.

Comment

T-Mac's not holding out for a contender or money, he's holding out for minutes. We have minutes at the SF spot, but I wouldn't want him. Plus, after the Raptors insulted him after his rookie deal with a low ball contract, I doubt he'd return (although we have changed GMs, I still don't see it).

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
                      tracy mcgrady would be great!!!!!!!!he can probably lead the team to playoffs!
                      hahahahaha
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Tracy Mcgrady???....again!

I was thinking again that since we need a small forward, there is still one left who is very good! Tracy Mcgrady! What do you guys think, since no Barnes or Diaw.... what about
                        T-mac!?

Comment

to be honest i think TMAC still may have a little left but that being said he's still a LOOSER & i wouldnt want him to be the water boy! LOL

Comment

Should never have gotten rid of him. The history of the franchise would have been different.
                            He doesn't have much left in the tank. A bit of a never-arrived career. Sad.

Comment

Unless we can acquire a high caliber swing who plans to be a significant part of the team's future, there's really no point. Better to give these minutes to the young guys and hope to land big in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X