No announcement yet.

Tracy McGrady????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way....id rather weems be the starting SF this year then mcgrady all hell do is take time away from the development of the youngins and be a cancer in the locker room with his all-star ego no thank u....

Comment

Hell no! Whatever assets are there, TPEs, Reggie/Banks expiring,
      should be converted into draft picks when opportunity presents itself.

Comment

Why is the question? I can't think of a single thing T-Mac can bring to this team, all he'll do is chuck every chance he gets so he can get a deal next summer.

He should've stayed in Toronto and moved forward with Vince. Things would've been better for both of them and the Raptors.

Comment

Brasky wrote: View Post
          Unless we can acquire a high caliber swing who plans to be a significant part of the team's future, there's really no point. Better to give these minutes to the young guys and hope to land big in the draft.
          I am a fan of basketball, and i want to see the raps start winning right away! Who would want to wait???unless they are the fans of the business itself not basketball
          http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
            I am a fan of basketball, and i want to see the raps start winning right away! Who would want to wait???unless they are the fans of the business itself not basketball
            im wanting the team to win as much as anyone but this wouldnt do it. TMAC is like AI good player if the game is 1on1 but its not & TMAC has never made any of his teams better, in reality it took him being injured for the Rockets to win some games in the playoffs

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              im wanting the team to win as much as anyone but this wouldnt do it. TMAC is like AI good player if the game is 1on1 but its not & TMAC has never made any of his teams better, in reality it took him being injured for the Rockets to win some games in the playoffs
              You are right about the playoffs!lol!He has lead his teams to the playoffs though, the magics, he also made the rockets much better (55 win team). But the raptors, this season just need to get into the playoffs! but o would like to see them advance!

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                Why is the question? I can't think of a single thing T-Mac can bring to this team, all he'll do is chuck every chance he gets so he can get a deal next summer.
                Agreed. Plus, if you want to bring in a vet, make sure he's a winner. Don't need guys with bad attitudes around the young core.
                http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

i had an amazing reply, which didn't end up gettting posted... i guess i haven't figure out the new forum yet... beans!
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                    i had an amazing reply, which didn't end up gettting posted... i guess i haven't figure out the new forum yet... beans!
                    just trying to see if this works
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

hmm, seems to work now. i guess i'm an idiot? anyway that's in for my non thread related posts.

to sum up what i was trying to post before

no to t-mac

see awesome

eh?

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
                        no way....id rather weems be the starting SF this year then mcgrady all hell do is take time away from the development of the youngins and be a cancer in the locker room with his all-star ego no thank u....
                        you see id on't think he has that anymore. iverson does, but mcgrady has realized he's crap right now and he's looking for minutes to try to rebouund himself or he's going to retire. that'sw hat he sadi anyway.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

That would be a poor move on a lot of levels.
                          Even if he arrives with a great attitude and a willingness to fit in both on and off the court (which is far from a guarantee by the way), he'd stunt the growth of all of our young wings simply by taking away their prospective minutes/shots.

Comment

Again....T@#cy M%&ady!!!!

He is what we need for small forward!!! talk about the young gunz all u want, but they are not getting u s anywhere near a playoff team! and who would want to see their team getting beat onporpose! for all the health concerns, t-mac has had 2 years to heal and even if he does get injured there still are the young gunz to back him up(for all u young gunz lovers)

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
                              He is what we need for small forward!!! talk about the young gunz all u want, but they are not getting u s anywhere near a playoff team! and who would want to see their team getting beat onporpose! for all the health concerns, t-mac has had 2 years to heal and even if he does get injured there still are the young gunz to back him up(for all u young gunz lovers)
                              McGrady wants to sign with an American team. Preferably one with a warm climate. Chicago was a front-runner, but as of recent days, there has been news that Chicago has decided to pass on him. I'd expect the Clippers to make a run, as well as the Heat.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                McGrady wants to sign with an American team. Preferably one with a warm climate. Chicago was a front-runner, but as of recent days, there has been news that Chicago has decided to pass on him. I'd expect the Clippers to make a run, as well as the Heat.
                                How is Chicago warmer than Toronto??? The climate is about the same.
                                There is a reason why McGrady didn't get a deal from Bulls: he is washed up!
                                With or without McGrady, Raptors is going to win about the same numbers of games. His attitude is going to destroy the locker room, I would say no thanks to McGrady, he has nothing left that Raptors would be interested in. He should eventually go for a team which is a contender and where he can give limited minutes from the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X