Tracy McGrady????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insight_tor wrote: View Post
    How is Chicago warmer than Toronto??? The climate is about the same.
    There is a reason why McGrady didn't get a deal from Bulls: he is washed up!
    With or without McGrady, Raptors is going to win about the same numbers of games. His attitude is going to destroy the locker room, I would say no thanks to McGrady, he has nothing left that Raptors would be interested in. He should eventually go for a team which is a contender and where he can give limited minutes from the bench.
    I said that he would have PREFERRED to go to a city with a warm climate (Chicago is slightly warmer than Toronto..marginally though). That wasn't the whole reason. He wants to stay in the US. He would have given consideration to Chicago because he was looking for a starting gig and a chance to win.

Comment

Give it a rest on T-Mac. He's on his last legs and the Raps wouldn't want him anyway.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        I said that he would have PREFERRED to go to a city with a warm climate (Chicago is slightly warmer than Toronto..marginally though). That wasn't the whole reason. He wants to stay in the US. He would have given consideration to Chicago because he was looking for a starting gig and a chance to win.
        Tracy McGrady is not anymore in a position to have PREFERRED destinations. He would be lucky if anyone would take him.

Comment

Tracy McGrady is not anymore in a position to have PREFERRED destinations. He would be lucky if anyone would take him.
          He still has suitors, so I'm sure he can choose his destination, friend. He might not get the money he's looking for, but teams are still interested.

Comment

sillydebate wrote: View Post
            Give it a rest on T-Mac. He's on his last legs and the Raps wouldn't want him anyway.
            I still do not understand why the raps wont want him! he is better then the whole raptors team even if he is injured which he isnt anymore.
            http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

How is Chicago warmer than Toronto??? The climate is about the same.
              There is a reason why McGrady didn't get a deal from Bulls: he is washed up!
              With or without McGrady, Raptors is going to win about the same numbers of games. His attitude is going to destroy the locker room, I would say no thanks to McGrady, he has nothing left that Raptors would be interested in. He should eventually go for a team which is a contender and where he can give limited minutes from the bench.
              What chemistry do we already have in the locker room? we need t-mac!
              http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
                I still do not understand why the raps wont want him! he is better then the whole raptors team even if he is injured which he isnt anymore.
                The problem is McGrady would not even consider coming to Toronto. I would like to know what makes you think that he would come back here? He couldn't get out of town any faster claiming that he didn't want to play in the cold and didn't want to deal with the tax situation, so what's really any different? It's still cold int Toronto from November to April and players still have to pay taxes.

Comment

McGrady's at the end of his career, so he's playing for a championship now. Not to play the role as team mentor to the younger players.

Comment

he's still available.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Chicago sounds like they want him. He had a workout with them yesterday. I expect him to land there.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Chicago sounds like they want him. He had a workout with them yesterday. I expect him to land there.
                        One source close to the process told ESPN.com that the prospect of Chicago signing McGrady was downgraded to "unlikely" after the workout and interview, with the Bulls saying they wanted more time to consider other options. Another source confirmed that the post-workout meeting between McGrady and Bulls' decision-makers did not clinch a deal, as McGrady had hoped.
                        ESPN.com reported Sunday that McGrady had to show Chicago that he was sufficiently healthy and, perhaps more importantly, eager to take on any role outlined by new Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau -- big or small -- to join a young, promising roster that already has 11 players.
                        But the Bulls, while still short of proven scoring at the wing positions, might be hesitant to gamble on bringing in a player of McGrady's stature -- even on a non-guaranteed contract -- if he's as determined to eventually win a starting spot as he sounded Monday.
                        http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=5412508

scroll down until you see mcgrady's picture:http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                        X