Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Worst Teams In The NBA (Raptors #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No foul if the woman is under the hoop.

Comment

to be hoenst i agree i think were deffinately in the top 5 for worst teams in the nba.........washington is better then us same with philadelphia and even indiana. worst of all we got no exprience whatsoever. its gonna be a long season for us

Comment

This is ridiculous. The Raptors will not be that bad. I personally think we are in for a big surprise --- No championship, but outside playoff chance. The following teams will be worse than the Raptors in the East. Cleveland, Indiana, Detroit, New Jersey, Washington, Milwaukee, Philadelphia. I honestly believe that Andrea will show us something we haven't seen yet. He was in bosh's lanky jump shooting shadow for too long. If we can shore up a tough 5, and put him in Bosh's old shoes, we will see a double double machine. That in mind, if anyone gets hurt we're screwed.

I'm not sure what type of fan this makes me, but I am definitely optimistic about the season being exciting and fun. No pressure, that will help a lot.

Comment

Old guy wrote: View Post
          The following teams will be worse than the Raptors in the East. Cleveland, Indiana, Detroit, New Jersey, Washington, Milwaukee, Philadelphia.
          Maybe you work for Fox as well? Did you do your homework? To include Milwaukee, a team that won 46 games and in the offseason added Corey Magette, Drew Gooden, Keyon Dooling, Chris Douglas-Roberts & resigned John Salmons thet are going places.

Comment

While i don't expect big things this season, i do expect our young nucleus to be exciting. We're going to win a few games and lose a lot. Better off in the long run. If we get another stud in next years draft we'll have a very competitive team 2-3 years down the line.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I post everything I can find about the Raptors, both positive and negative. If you don't like to negative press than just ignore it but it's out there and I'm going to keep posting it along with everything else I may find. Sticking my head in the sand isn't productive.
              But is it really productive to include inaccurate articles poorly disguised as "journalism"?

Don't tell me you're including it because it's most just to respect the view of the contrarian... if so, there's a great foot doctor who lives around the corner from me who (poorly) writes blogs about the Raptors, but man does he have some radical views. Do you want the links?

You know what I'm saying? I don't give a shit about karmic retribution, I just can't stand fake journalism ("positive" or "negative"), adhering to some standard of writing above the grade 5 level would serve this community well!
              It's about money

Comment

philwill wrote: View Post
                But is it really productive to include inaccurate articles poorly disguised as "journalism"?

Don't tell me you're including it because it's most just to respect the view of the contrarian... if so, there's a great foot doctor who lives around the corner from me who (poorly) writes blogs about the Raptors, but man does he have some radical views. Do you want the links?

You know what I'm saying? I don't give a shit about karmic retribution, I just can't stand fake journalism ("positive" or "negative"), adhering to some standard of writing above the grade 5 level would serve this community well!
                What else is there to post? Your oversensitivity is outlandish!

Comment

Adding average players to an average team makes the team worse

Comment

philwill wrote: View Post
                    fake journalism ? all journalism is fake !!

you think what we get from the score, tsn, raps tv is real ??

our own media is more fake than anything else...cuz if they come out and start sayin how trashy the raps are then no one would watch and they would lose ratings...

even the fan 590, i mean all those guys pretty much in some way or another work for MLSE... if they were real, they would point out how horrible bargs is on d A LOT MORE !!

or how horrible the hedo signing was...

n fox is rite... we are one of the worst teams in the league but THAT'S A GOOD THING seeing as we're in rebuilding mode...

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                      What else is there to post? Your oversensitivity is outlandish!
                      Well, oversensitive or not, (call me a purist if you have to) I would prefer to see some reasonable analysis.

Nearly everyone can write, a vast array of people can write well, but I would prefer an article with some substance in addition to words. There is a lot more out there in terms of critical thought surrounding basketball, and I would prefer to reward that with my attention. Not only that, I would prefer that we would ALL reward quality journalism that is composed of higher-order reasoning and critical thinking, since that would make us all smarter, more informed, and probably even better looking to the ladies. Reward the good stuff with your attention, get more good stuff in return.

That's how our supply-demand shitty corporate capitalist blogosphere of a simulacrum works.

Just out of curiosity: what did you mean by "oversensitivity"?
                      It's about money

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
                        fake journalism ? all journalism is fake !!

you think what we get from the score, tsn, raps tv is real ??

our own media is more fake than anything else...cuz if they come out and start sayin how trashy the raps are then no one would watch and they would lose ratings...

even the fan 590, i mean all those guys pretty much in some way or another work for MLSE... if they were real, they would point out how horrible bargs is on d A LOT MORE !!

or how horrible the hedo signing was...

n fox is rite... we are one of the worst teams in the league but THAT'S A GOOD THING seeing as we're in rebuilding mode...
                        Right, well... that's not what "FOX" was saying. I completely agree that being a 22-60 team is a good thing for this year.

BUT, I completely disagree that "all journalism is fake !!"

If you can't tell the difference, then I feel sorry for you -- not because you couldn't tell the difference -- but, because you must be choosing not to be able to tell the difference.
                        It's about money

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                          Maybe you work for Fox as well? Did you do your homework? To include Milwaukee, a team that won 46 games and in the offseason added Corey Magette, Drew Gooden, Keyon Dooling, Chris Douglas-Roberts & resigned John Salmons thet are going places.
                          No I don't work for FOX. I do know something about these players you think will lead Milwaukee to the promised land. 46 wins was lucky for them last year. the first three players will tank (so will Branden Jennings), CDR is horrible. Salmons is over rated. Trust me Milwaukee will not be as good as last year.

Comment

Working...
                          X