No announcement yet.

Should The Raptors Sign Delonte West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's the real question: Why are the TWolves even waiving him?!?!?
    RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      He's the real question: Why are the TWolves even waiving him?!?!?
      Salary relief, I think. I don't think his contract is guaranteed. I'm not 100% sure on it though.

More money to offer Rubio to come over, especially with Flynn gone for a while.

Comment

His contract only had like $500k guaranteed. The real question is why does Minnesota need even more cap relief? Surely they could've gotten something better for Sessions, a cheap and young PG.

Comment

im not sure there would have been enough Chronic to go around if both beasley & delonte were in minni. anyway LOL

or maybe delonte already tryed to bang kahn's mom LOL
          Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Tue Jul 27, 2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

No to DWest. This brother has mental issues.

A good baller but makes questionable off court decisions. I can see DWest on a NBA team next season- just which one will gamble on his talent over his issues. If I was an East contender I would sign him just to mess with LBJ's head if they somehow meet up in the playoffs.

Comment

ReeZen wrote: View Post
              yea i voted yes so he could fuck rashos mom. jk

im definitely on the fence with this one.
              hahahaha

i say no. he's just not talented enough to be worth it when you are that fuked
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Screw Delonte..Why not trade for Mike Conley..Considering Griz aren't sold on him as their future pg.

Comment

no.....thank......you......not another pg

Comment

he's prolly going to be scooped up by the celtics.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                    X