Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Watch This Daily And I Don't Know Why

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=vuo4...os=EaHmt6Eig6c

Its always fun to look back on the good ol' days.

I see today's team as being similar to those days. We have the tough athletic players we had back then, except for we don't have a VC type player that I'm hoping DD can blossom into. Furthermore, I just think it was a bad idea to sign Kleiza when it prevented us from signing Barnes. Off topic, but still a big mistake on BC's part.
    Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

kleiza > barnes

Comment

todays team isnt really similar at all to this team. back then we had a REAL stand-out player (no rupaul), tough interior players that actually played good defence and could score no-one dimensionals (cough cough bargnani), capable role players that all played with toughness........if you ask me, this teams got a long way to go

Comment

that was good thanks.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Arenick wrote: View Post
            I see today's team as being similar to those days. We have the tough athletic players we had back then, except for we don't have a VC type player that I'm hoping DD can blossom into. Furthermore, I just think it was a bad idea to sign Kleiza when it prevented us from signing Barnes. Off topic, but still a big mistake on BC's part.
            I thinkl BC didnt think he could get barnes when he was offering kleiza a contract
            ya dun noe

Comment

damn ... watching that was fun. cheers dude. or lady ...

Comment

Brain Colangelo wrote: View Post
                kleiza > barnes
                lol ya ok there.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                  lol ya ok there.
                  i'd prolly agree in the future that kleiza>barnes. don't be too quick to get off your horse their i mean he's certainly younger and has the abilities of barnes defensively and is better offensively.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X