• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Weems Toronto Raptors Small Forward With Eric Smith

Sonny Weems
    Toronto Raptors Small Forward with Eric Smith
    Wednesday, July 28th, 2010

The Raptors versatile forward joins the FAN 590 Midday Show to discuss what he has been doing this offseason to improve on last years performance, the difficulties associated with bringing multiple new players to an NBA roster and his aspirations for himself and the other young guns, Demar DeRozan, Amir Johnson, Jarrett Jack and Ed Davis.
    http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?cont...28_141213_7764
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

The end of the interview:

Smith plays the Bosh card and Weems politely tells him where to stick it.

That a go Sonny24.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

sonny's right, going to be alot of new faces again this year, and it should be a necessity to start building more team chemistry with every player to get this team a little closer then it was last year.....
      good to hear sonny's working twice even three times a day which is what all the youngins should be doing this summer

Comment

i wanna hear what andrea is up to improve his game
        ya dun noe

Comment

Sonny also spoke on the locker room divide ie cultural, that effected the Rap's on and off the court last season. Hopefully BBrown can catch on in TO.

YG'z- duck down!!!

Comment

Working...
          X