Steve Nash Made Bosh Look Soft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Nash Made Bosh Look Soft

In two previous meetings between these teams, Raptors beat Bulls both times with a healthy Bosh averaging 26.5 points and 11.5 rebounds.Bosh averaged 29 points and 10.5 rebounds,
    However, Conlangelo alleges that Bosh could have played if he wanted to during the last part of the season. With limited swelling and no excessive damage showing up on an MRI and a playoff spot on the line you expect your star to want to take a chance and play.
    A broken nose or black eye will not impede a player however it may affect breathing and vision. In that same game (Game Three) against the Lakers, which the Suns won, Nash had 17 points and 15 assists in 38 minutes.
    for unnecessary and excessive information click here
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

This just shows how Bosh is "different" (lol).

Steve Nash is one of the few players who has never won a championship, but is a winner. Bosh may win a champion ship Miami, but he is less of a winner then Nash if he wins or not. Steve Nash plays to win, wether he is losing by 30, or up by 30, he plays his hardest. Bosh didnt give a crap. When we are getting blown out, no one on this team continues to play, and thats because their alleged leader is giving up. The reason the sons do so well, with anybody on the floor at the time, is because Steve Nash makes other people better. That is the definition of a Star, and in my mind, a winner. What happened when Bosh and JO were paired? JO's numbers dropped amazingly, because "bosh didnt have enough space" Bosh makes the players around work harder. Steve Nash makes other players work easier. Steve Nash will forever be a winner, while bosh wont.

RAW

Comment

i agree with you. except maybe for the part about j.o. he hadn't seen action in a while and was coming off a devastating injury. but, i still agree that having j.o. and bosh should have been goood but wasnt becausde bosh wasnt able to run all over the place.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
      X