Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jrdyck
    replied
    I think it's only a matter of time before BC trades Calderon. Ideally, we get a starting-caliber SF in return, but any kind of depth at the position would be satisfactory. With the Andersen acquisition, I just don't think there's room for any more big men... we technically have 8 under contract already (6 fully-guaranteed).

As for who I'd target in a swap for Jose... Wilson Chandler would be a dream come true. Not sure Raymond Felton would be too thrilled, but D'Antoni? Who knows...

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    i would go an get james johnson from the bulls and sign louis amundson to help backup the 5.

trade calderon and try to include expirings of reggie and banks, sign travis diener and just try to get some expiring contract and/or a young center.

diener and amundson both to 1 year deals.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Take the current roster into training camp unless BC can trade Calderon for a better PG.

Then during training camp for the entire month of October focus on two things only

1. Conditioning - Run the guys ragged until they are grabbing their shorts. Two practices a day of this.
    2 Practice absolutely nothing but defense. Defense, defense and defense. Develop multiple defensive schemes one to suit each team and practice them for the whole month.

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Do not respond to Hedo's baiting, keep your mouth shut, try to get another young rebounding centre and a SF without compromising the new core of the team and future first round draft picks.
    Agree w/ above but I would go specifically for a young and cheap center, maybe that beast of a greek sofo? I only would add small pieces with cheap contracts for 3 years or less. I want the team to shake things out a bit and leave the big deals to december or later. Unless of course some sweetheart deal comes along.

Leave a comment:

• EverythingBlaxx
    replied
    I'm with Hotshot. We need a starting SF who can create his own shot, get to the free throw line and most of all, be consistent. Even if he's only giving us 12ppg, it has to be 12ppg every night, not 24 one night and 0 the next. Corey Maggette would have been perfect in this role. Need a tough rebounding centre, doesn't necessarily have to be young tho but it would be preferred. The Tyson Chandler deal showed you which way Colangelo was leaning and while I like the direction, Chandler wasn't that piece because he can't stay healthy. I would love it if Bargnani didn't have to start at 5 even though he's getting better in the middle.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Do not respond to Hedo's baiting, keep your mouth shut, try to get another young rebounding centre and a SF without compromising the new core of the team and future first round draft picks.

Leave a comment:

• vinnie_paz
    started a topic If You're BC What's Your Next Move?

If You're BC What's Your Next Move?

what position do you upgrade ?
    Last edited by vinnie_paz; Sun Aug 1, 2010, 10:22 PM.
Working...
X