Clear All

• Is Amir A Party Rat? - This Could Spell Bad News For the Raptors If He Is

Is Amir A Party Rat? What Do You Think?
    News - Entertainment News
    Written by FRANK BARRON
    Thursday, August 05, 2010

A Playboy Mansion Party
    Jocks & Stars at Playboy Party & Poker Tournament

It was the 4th annual SportsDream Celebrity Poker and Pool Party that was connected with the activities surrounding the ESPY Awards. The event was for a good cause, raising funds for the SportsDream Foundation’s scholarships and kids sports programs.

Held at the fabled Playboy Mansion, celebrities and athletes were there along with beautiful playmates and bunnies. There were hundreds of happy guests enjoying a special performance by LMFAO. And DJ Irie was making music all night long at Hugh Hefner’s huge estate in Holmby Hills.

A parade of all-stars from the sports world strolled the red carpet, set up on the front lawn where peacocks, jocks and other wildlife roamed freely.......

The NBA was represented with the Knicks Amar’e Stoudemire, and the Raptors’ Amir Johnson.

http://www.entertainmenttoday.net/content/view/1000/45/
    If Its Good Enough For Amare, Its Good Enough For Amir
    13.33%
    Just Having Some Fun, No Harm No Foul (No Pun Intended)
    73.33%
    He Is Only A Garbage Man So His Partying Will Have No Affect On The Raptors Ability To Win
    0.00%
    He Is On the Slippery Slope To Purgatory and Raptors Fans Should Want His Contract Renegotiated
    6.67%
    Not Enough Evidence At This Point To Make A Call
    6.67%
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Aug 5, 2010, 08:44 AM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

It's the off-season. He's entitled to let loose a bit, just as long as it doesn't affect his workouts.

Comment

Leave the kid alone. If he refused an invite to the Playboy Mansion... then we should be worried.

Comment

Amir's got some big shoes and a big ego to fill with Bosh leaving us. An appearance at the Playboy mansion is a good start.

Comment

Atta boy, representing toronto at the mansion, now that is what a team leader does...

Comment

Oh i read the article, who the f is ryan sheckler?

Comment

The Playboy affairs are dull these days I hear with the head playboy Hef getting to be 80 or so. Even the ladies you posted arent flashing any body parts. I dont think its on the "A" list of in-spots anymore. I'd be worried if he was doing Vegas and strip joints with Lebron.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                Yea I didn't know who he was either.

Skater boy Ryan Sheckler might be having the Best Week Ever. First, the shirtless ESPN coverboy won the gold medal at the X Games' Skateboard Men's Street Final, and then he took home the title of Choice Action Sports Male at last night's Teen Choice Awards.

So what's next for Ryan? We're not sure, but you can bet we'll be watching. Meanwhile, check out this pic of the Life of Ryan star walking the TCA red carpet and tell us how jealous you are (on a scale from 1-10)* of Sheckler's female arm-candy.
                http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2008/08...choice-awards/
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  The Playboy affairs are dull these days I hear with the head playboy Hef getting to be 80 or so. Even the ladies you posted arent flashing any body parts. I dont think its on the "A" list of in-spots anymore. I'd be worried if he was doing Vegas and strip joints with Lebron.
                  I guess you didn't look too closely at the party members

Jose Conseco was there. Maybe he will want to pass some steroids on to Amir. Everyone including Amir knows that he has to bulk up. Lets see how much bulk he has added come November. If its a lot maybe he and Jose are doing some business or maybe its just hard work in the gym and a lot of high energy protein drinks

Comment

He had a show on MTV as well, Life of Ryan I think maybe. Really shitty show, little rich boy skater champion complaining how hard his life is... But I digress.

Comment

A skateboarding phenom.

Comment

Per Doug Smith,

Ran into Amir Johnson in the gym yesterday. Nothing really new except he’s the only guy in town – no coaches, no teammates, no nothing – and he was up in the weight room getting a lift in before doing some light shooting.
                        I don't think this is a problem.

Comment

Player is in town and no coaches !!! Raptor organization is in a sad state.

Comment

AzureRealm wrote: View Post
                            Per Doug Smith,

I don't think this is a problem.

I was just about to post that same section of D.Smith's. He's here as the ONLY player from the team to work out. He's BEEN working out and conditioning. Is he a soldier who can't even go to a party? C'mon, man. Hope this doesn't start a whole rumor and bash towards him.
                            The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                            Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                            www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                            http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                              Player is in town and no coaches !!! Raptor organization is in a sad state.
                              why?
                              The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                              Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                              www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                              http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Working...
                              X