Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid
    replied
    Isn't he a RFA? It would have to be big money for GSW not to match.

Leave a comment:

• jlongs
    replied
    We can't have depth if we don't even have starters.

Leave a comment:

• bigmanshaq
    replied
    Anthony Tolliver, he stands 6'9 240, he's a face up type 4 who got "promoted" to a 5 in the twisted system of GSW
    Reason why BC hadn't signed him:
    -6'9 C/PF, Raptors got a few of those
    -Golden States system will inflate anyone's stats, put Tolliver on the Raptors and you can expect his stats to drop significantly.
    -We need starting quality 5/3, tolliver is neither.

Leave a comment:

• jrdyck
    replied
    IMO we have neither a need nor room for Anthony Tolliver. Decent all-around player, but not worth bringing in with the depth we already have at his position. Not exactly flowing with potential either.

Leave a comment:

• Maleko
    replied
    And things are prob very quiet after the Charlotte fiasco leaked.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    my thoughts exactly about the tolliver part. i'm sure hes trying to use his expirings too.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    I ask the same question a while back. Something tells me that BC is cooking something with his collection of expiring contracts. Tolliver would be a good add, not David Andersen.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    started a topic Why Hasn't BC Made A Run At Tolliver?

Why Hasn't BC Made A Run At Tolliver?

Anthony Tolliver will likely sign with Wolves or Warriors, one source told HoopsHype. Several other teams still expressing interest, though.
    http://twitter.com/hoopshype

maybe hes one of those others expressing interest but i mean we could use some depth there and tolliver is young, athletic. well, lets just say he fits the mold.

Why hasn't BC made a move for him? I bet he could be had for under 2 mill, maybe even under 1 mill. I mean even if it's a sign and trade throw the turkoglu trade exception at them throw them some of the bosh one and a future second rounder or dorsey or something.

I mean there are still some pretty decent free agents out there and i've heard absolutely nothing, not even the slightest bit of interest in anybody besides louis amundson adn even that was a while ago now.
Working...
X