Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has made a decision - See it on the video

The Decision....PART DEUX!

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

"When life gives you lemons, I say 'fuck the lemons and bail'".
      ========================
      I say

When life gives you lemons, I say turn them into lemon juice baby.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        If it were to happen, it would probably have to be through a sign and trade. It's funny. We could have had Amundson, who actually played minutes for an elite team, yet we're drooling over Tolliver? Awful. Personally, I wouldn't give up so much money for potential. We have enough guys on our roster who have "potential".
        why not both? i mean hell i'd be happy with either one. but, why not both.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

ok, i don't want him if he is being payed 5 mill. over two years.

Forward Anthony Tolliver, one of the top free agents left out of a very thin crop, has reached an agreement to sign with Minnesota.

Tolliver's agent, Larry Fox, told FanHouse on Friday his client will join the Timberwolves. While Fox wouldn't discuss terms, sources said he'll get a two-year deal that could be worth as much as $4.8 million.
          http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/08/06/a...ith-minnesota/

have fun minnesotta.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            How many games have Golden State won in the last three years?

I see the point you are making haha, toronto has more depth in other positions, and we would not do it the same way as them, as i said in other posts, we would do it properly. Golden state liked offence that set up more. Hence the bringing in of curry. They practiced more offence etc. The raptors should not, pure conditioning and defence practices, along with shoot arounds.
            Last edited by Red and White; Fri Aug 6, 2010, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
              A 2 minutes video justifies this? I can't believe you call yourself a raptors all-star..
              It isnt the video, the point of that was LOOK AT THE STATS!!!!!! Add up all four of those guys and you have an ultra elite allstar. The difference is, when an allstar gets injured, you lose all his points and rebounds, etc, when a pf would get injured here, you might lose a few points and boards, but the other players world produce to fill in the whole in that stat. As i post this is realize he signed with minnesota for apparently 5 mil, that is too much and if he had asked that of toronto, he would not have worked here.

We obviously dont agree, so lets end our conversation here. Thanks for you opinion though, i got a nice view of how i may have been wrong, and the flaws.

RAW

Comment

well, 4.8 to be completely accurate, he did post like 12 and 7 but half a season of that in g-state well i would say he's prolly a poor man's david lee.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  I say

When life gives you lemons, I say turn them into lemon juice baby.
                  When life gives you lemons, make orange juice...

Comment

Working...
                  X