Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Number Of Minimum Wins That The Raptors Will Achieve In 10-11 Will Exceed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N wrote: View Post
    NBA Live usually just gives him a list with the top ranked GMs available, he doesn't have to know their names off the top of his head. duh.
    This isnt the first time his name has been thrown around the Republic, but I like Kevin Pritchard for starters. Fortunately, I will not be charged by MLSE with hiring BC's replacement and no, I do not know the name of every GM and assistant GM in the NBA. I do not have to have an immediate replacement in mind to suggest that BC's track record is unsatisfactory and I don't want him in charge of this team for another 3 - 4 years. This is his contract year and I do not believe he should be renewed, but why wait til next June to send him packing? Might as well clear the decks and give the new management team a chance to use the available assets to jump start this rebuild. Instead of retooling or whatever phrase BC uses to cover the fact that the team lost its franchise player on his watch, BC publicly embarassed himself and the team with his comments about Bosh, and he is desperately scrambling to put together any roster he thinks will win 42 games and probably get us another first round playoff loss. The time for a rebuild is now, this team needs a franchise player, and if BC doens't recognize then it's time for him to be on his way.
    Last edited by madeupid25; Mon Aug 9, 2010, 09:57 PM.

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
      Right on the ball!, Raptor4Ever. There are some Rap fans that are still delusional and don't want to face the reality that this team will "suck"(in Sir Charles Barkley's voice lol)..
      It is the Raptors opponents that will sucking wind trying to keep up with them this season. You can bet your last half eaten banana on it.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        It is the Raptors opponents that will sucking wind trying to keep up with them this season. You can bet your last half eaten banana on it.
        Unless Jose Calderon is the team's starting pg next season.

Comment

madeupid25 wrote: View Post
          Unless Jose Calderon is the team's starting pg next season.
          Rumor has it that Jose is working out this summer at this location

Spanish Pyranees

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CC8Q9QEwAw
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Jose should try a training regimen like this, then we might have some real progress.

Comment

Jose should try a training regimen like this, then we might have some real progress.

Crazy old guy in rocky = jay triano

Comment

I am surprised that the "Humane Society" let them leave this scene in that movie.

Comment

Working...
                X