Players To Consider And Players To Drop/Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd trade all those guys.

as far as bringing in ellis for calderon i would do.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

lankanzero wrote: View Post
      Gilbert Arenas:Yea big deal gilbert made one bad mistake and he was doing it for a joke without knowing the consequences, thats like saying kobe shouldnt play because of what he was charged with. He's still a good player whos had time to reflect on what he did and is already more mature and knows that what he did was wrong.

Xavier Henry: If Memphis could sign him then trade him with Mike Conley for a package of Calderon, Belleneli and Money/ Draft pick we could be looking at a very good team or better then we were last week
      Forgot to mention the Gilbert contract is way too much and another reason I shied on him. Definitely too much for his skills.

I like your thoughts on picking up both Xavier and Conley, but won't work with Calderon/Belli as the Conley/Xavier side would be about $6-7M worth of salary, while shipping out $11-12M. Issue also will be his 1yr remaining although we would gain his restricted rights.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
        Forgot to mention the Gilbert contract is way too much and another reason I shied on him. Definitely too much for his skills.

I like your thoughts on picking up both Xavier and Conley, but won't work with Calderon/Belli as the Conley/Xavier side would be about $6-7M worth of salary, while shipping out $11-12M. Issue also will be his 1yr remaining although we would gain his restricted rights.
        How bout Just Calderon and a draft pick and the difference in the saleries so about 3 million

Comment

Working...
        X