No announcement yet.

Raptors Trade Belinelli To Hornets For Julian Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kleiza starts over junlian. Julian has never averaged over 4 points a game. Hopefully he can develop into a defensive stopper. THis would make kleiza/julian combo a offense/defense sub pattern for triano.

Comment

i liked the other wirght we had before we might as well keeped him. would have been cheaper too.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        ahahahahahahahahhaa delfino might get ousted as worst open dunk misser ever.. lol
        Just for the record

2009-10 eFG% on Dunks

Bargnani---93%
        Wright-----91%
        Bosh-------87%

http://www.82games.com/0910/09NOH9.HTM
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

buzzkilllllll
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            i liked the other wirght we had before we might as well keeped him. would have been cheaper too.
            I figured that BC & Jay didn't like AWright too much because he told it like it was in the media ie no player accountability from Jay/BC- especially on defense/rebounds. He would be perfect as a back up swing man off the bench.

Comment

i don't give a shit what the brass didn't like, if lebron was like that would you trade him?

they needed a good kick in the teeth anyway.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                Um, what exactly were your proposals? Because New Orleans comes out very well in this deal. Being able to shed Posey's contract is huge. Maybe not as big as Okafor, but if they traded Okafor then Paul would get really pissed. And with the addition of Ariza, they have a legitimate (and young) starting SF with championship experience. All this for a bad contract and a young PG that played well for half a season.
                Maybe they should have included Stojakovic? Collison was great trade bait, they could've either 1) Get another good player to compliment Paul and West or 2) Give up Stokakovic. Two of their main priorities I would think. Posey is a pretty good player y'know...

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                  Maybe they should have included Stojakovic? Collison was great trade bait, they could've either 1) Get another good player to compliment Paul and West or 2) Give up Stokakovic. Two of their main priorities I would think. Posey is a pretty good player y'know...
                  peja is expiring this year anyway... if they threw in peja the salaries wouldn't match...

Comment

Btw, why didn't we attempt to get Collison, I really though that NO wouldn't have traded him. Imagine Paul signs with NY next year. HAHA. And really we should've been involved in this trade, I wouldn't have minded getting Murphy either, great shooter AND rebounder...

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                      Btw, why didn't we attempt to get Collison, I really though that NO wouldn't have traded him. Imagine Paul signs with NY next year. HAHA. And really we should've been involved in this trade, I wouldn't have minded getting Murphy either, great shooter AND rebounder...
                      Where in the article did it saw we didn't attempt to get Collison? Or in any article? I'm sure there were many teams inquiring about Collison, and it was the Pacers that got him.

Comment

Lucky them. So does this mean that TJ is pretty much not going to play next year?

Comment

Bird said he expects Ford to show up, be professional and compete for minutes so... No, he won't play this year.

Comment

there trying to trade ford and if they can't find a suitor they are going to buy him out. he's not going to be a pacer come the season.

Comment

That's Not What I Read...

"I'm not taking a buyout," Ford said.
                              he's scheduled to make $8.5 million next season.

He didn't pick up his player option to leave $3.5 million on the table.

"T.J. is on the team and we expect him to come in here and be professional and try to get a job and get some playing time," Bird said.
                              Source: IndyStar.com

Comment

that quote wasn't completed.

it's actually "i'm not taking a buyout... for 5 million dollars."

The Pacers wanted Ford to take a buyout for about $5 million.

The point guard quickly shot that idea down.

"I'm not taking a buyout," Ford said.
                                http://blogs.indystar.com/pacersinsi..._get_what.html

ps.s. do i still need to put the source if it's the same as the directly above posters?

Comment

Working...
                                X