X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introcollapse
    replied
    vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
    u really expect teams to take the worst contract in the deal, give up the best player, AND give up a FIRST ROUND PICK ??
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• RecklessIndifference
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.
    - A wise man, after reading vinnie_paz's posts in this thread.
    I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand debating with this guy

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    ha, at least he won't be as bad as bobby brown if he is signed.

Leave a comment:

• vinnie_paz
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    vinnie, we traded you in the marco belinelli trade for a homeless man. you were just too inconsistent, we couldn't handle it anymore.
    im takin another 3 i dont care wat u say coach !

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    vinnie, we traded you in the marco belinelli trade for a homeless man. you were just too inconsistent, we couldn't handle it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• vinnie_paz
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.
    or you could provide insight into why a point someone is making is wrong... but instead you choose to post random quotes that have nothing to do with the raptors and think you are bright...

good job tho...

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vinnie_paz
    replied
    travis diener is cheap and gritty from what i read. he's only 28.

i think he has as good defence as banks and is a whole hell of alot cheaper so we could sing him and then move banks and calderon. if so wished.
    OMG why would someone want banks ??

lool

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    travis diener is cheap and gritty from what i read. he's only 28.

i think he has as good defence as banks and is a whole hell of alot cheaper so we could sing him and then move banks and calderon. if so wished.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...enttracker2010

check this list... we dont need a star pg for your back up do we ?

chucky atkins ?

a guy to mentor JJ maybe ?

and this way JJ can be comfortable and develop his game not having to worry that every mistake means the coach is going to put jose in...
    looking on that list I would pick up rafer if we managed to get rid of jose and needed a real point guard to get everyone the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    dude, what the hell are you talking about, have you not read that charlotte wants calderon, they clearly don't give a shit about his contract, so your comments are void/invalid/pointless.

what part do you not understand Charlotte+ Calderon= yes, we want him and we don't give a flying fukuc about his contract.

I really don't understand where you are coming from, you are making absolutely no sense.
    + 1,000,000. Nuff said...

Leave a comment:

• vinnie_paz
    replied
    exactly. he doesn't have an atiitude problem he's just awful.philly should buy him out.
    right cuz they would prefer to use the money they give brand (18-20 mill) on upgrading a different position like C

same with what the raps could do...

defensive rebounding centres could be had for $10 million... now if the same player is getting $8 million from some US team, and the raps offered $10 million, are you telling me that not even 1 player would pick the raps and not turn down the extra $10 million over 5 years.

the nba regular season is only 6 months and for those 6 months you're travelling just like every other player... its not like you're stuck in some toronto winter... and from mid april to september you could go live anywhere..

the $10 million saved from jose could help us a lot.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    brand doesnt have an attitude problem ? philly would just prefer to play speights (cuz he does the same thing at a fraction of the price)
    exactly. he doesn't have an atiitude problem he's just awful.philly should buy him out.

Leave a comment:

• Kennay
    replied
    philly - brand (overpaid) have speights
    raps - calderon (overpaid) have JJ
    wash - Gilbert (overpaid) have wall

why dont these examples fit ?
    Because you have to consider Charlotte's position too. They want a PG who can run an offense. They won't have Gilbert cause of obvious reasons, and Jose is one of their very few options (although BC should make it clear to them Jose is no longer an option for them either).

And Speights is a centre, he's got plenty of time allotted to him after Dalembert was shipped off, he's not fighting for minutes with Brand.

Leave a comment:

• vinnie_paz
    replied
    Kennay wrote: View Post
    No but we do need a star PG to legitimately push Jack back into the backup position he's most suited for.
    well either way calderon isnt gona do that...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X