• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marz
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

Happy now?
    Your favouritism is disgusting. When do I great a freakin' cookie?!

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

Happy now?
    yummy!

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    tbihis wrote: View Post
    hahaha i hate to come out and be like Buddha, but I TOLD YOU SO! hahaha right after the season almost everybody here was saying, Bosh is a class act, he deserves respect, BLAH BLAH BLAH....i started a "If Bosh pulled a VC a lot earlier" thread, and everybody started crapping on me saying Bosh is not going to be ever like VC, hahahaha eating your words now, ey?
    i've REALLY been busting my ass not to make that kinda comment... given my odes of violence to visiting teams over the past couple days..

but ya, welcome aboard everyone!

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    The reason most basketball players (most pro athletes) speak in cliche terms or in monosyllables is because at the core they have a very real sense that they are arent very competent at public speaking or making comment on off court matters. They dont want to put their foot in their gob. While it makes for pretty dry reading/watching I can understand the good sense it makes from their point of view. They dont want to have to deal with the blowback.
    makes sense. i'd almost blame it on the lack of education with the vast majority of nba players. most of them go to college for the facade (or, as it is now, because of the mandatory age requirement in the NBA), havent had to actually pick up a book since grade 7/8, and surround themselves with other more "business savvy" friends to handle the things they're too stupid to do themselves (like the "should i or shouldn't i have a one hour special on espn to spit in my fans faces?" decision).

we all hate VC for his whole graduation BS.... but at least that dude valued his education to a level that he finished it, and took pride in it. i'm pretty sure the only times bosh has been back to georgia tech was to use their gym, or to hit on college chicks that will sleep with him because of his celebrity status because he knows his looks will get him nowhere.

not to knock them.... but we've all seen amir/sonny/derozan's twitter comments... love the guys, but god damn they make the grammar police angry

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Classy Post

tbihis wrote: View Post
    hahaha i hate to come out and be like Buddha, but I TOLD YOU SO! hahaha right after the season almost everybody here was saying, Bosh is a class act, he deserves respect, BLAH BLAH BLAH....i started a "If Bosh pulled a VC a lot earlier" thread, and everybody started crapping on me saying Bosh is not going to be ever like VC, hahahaha eating your words now, ey?

Happy now?

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    Okay. Hope he has fun when he comes back "home". I can't wait to "encourage" him. -_-

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    The reason most basketball players (most pro athletes) speak in cliche terms or in monosyllables is because at the core they have a very real sense that they are arent very competent at public speaking or making comment on off court matters. They dont want to put their foot in their gob. While it makes for pretty dry reading/watching I can understand the good sense it makes from their point of view. They dont want to have to deal with the blowback.

And now we have Mr. Bosh. He seems to be "finally" liberated it seems to be just the opposite. He believes he is some media savvy savant with a unique and comedic sense on how to manipulate people (mostly like us) who put probably more time into following their team than is logically justified. I think he is just another immature, living in a cocoon who while not displaying the more crass traits of an Agent Zero or an Isiah Rider etc. does in fact possess the same hubris of self importance which gives him that false sense of entititlement which also results in not realizing what he is doing is in fact not a very nice thing to do.

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    its a good thing he's good at playing with people's emotions.. because in 7 yrs, he was quite shitty at winning

good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    I'll wait for it to come out on DVD - and download it.

Leave a comment:

• cornbreadd
    replied
    I wish I read this before voting on the poll

It's amazing how sport stars who are getting paid so much money to do something so many people would love to do can be so disrespectful and arrogant towards the people who effectively pay their salary. That being said, calling Bosh Rupaul and Christina is just lame and shows you have maturity of Bosh himself (actually, that's too harsh)

I never though I would say this, but if Boston played Miami, I want Boston to win. KG and Pierce are arrogant dicks, but at least they're not massively egotistical and desperate for attention.
    Last edited by cornbreadd; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• `Dre
    replied
    lol, hilarious video, LBF. I'm actually disappointed in Bosh's attitude too. Seriously, taking advantage of the attention he's getting is one thing; but, he's going overboard in some aspects.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorRoo
    replied
    Exactly...Good Riddance Rupaul...

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    With all this sheet he is laying on, it makes wonder how could someone like this be a effective team leader.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorRoo
    replied
    Priest: You thought Bosh was a class act? What season was that? This report on his tweeting like a little bitch during the first week of free agency is old news. Then he made those disrespectful and utterly classless comments about the city. In the latest, he slams the city and organization when he stated that he could never get such a lucrative endorsement deal as the Milk campaign if he had stayed in Toronto. Yaa what a class act Bosh is...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X