Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF
    replied
    C'mon dude. Seriously? Bosh has had more women in his bedroom than you have walked past in your life. Face it, Cleveland is not a premiere hot spot for anyone. I've never heard someone say, "Hey I'm going to Cleveland!" Even Howard the Duck loathed the place. I really don't blame him. Cleveland stinks. It is the only place I know of where the people actually figured out how to set a lake on fire. In fact, the state of Ohio sucks. The biggest celebrity to come out that state is Charles Manson. The Bengals are all about racking up arrest warrants instead of wins. Pete Rose was the biggest sports figure ever and you see where he is. Even he had to leave Ohio for a while because he didn't like the joint. Not to mention that had it not been for Ohio, Bush would have never got a second term to completely screw things up.
    rofl this is the funniest thing i've ever heard.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9173227AAd9oEh

i stand corrected.

too jokes. i'm in shambles.

Leave a comment:

• Priest
    replied
    Man, here i was thinking Bosh is actually a class act...Now I just see him as a lanky ass douche bag who is riding the coat tails of two superstars and claiming he is a superstar for leading a team twice in 7 years to 1st rd postseason early exits. This guy needs to stop and check his ego, he has no right in "entertaining" us off the basketball court. Obviously he was going to be asked that question and if he answered it the damn questions would have stopped.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    ok, there was a point of doucheness that go's beyond understanding.

that's like that lady who faked cancer. maybe even worse, no not worse but just unbelievable assholeness.

imagine if they got married. hahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    For such a big body he's a very little man.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    started a topic Bosh: "I'm Going To Play With People's Emotions"

Bosh: "I'm Going To Play With People's Emotions"

Hmmm .... this might add alot of fuel to the already out of control fire.

Source - Click here
Working...
X