Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umm... Are We Still Too "Euro"?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Kleiza was selected by the Portland Trail Blazers with the 27th pick of the 2005 NBA Draft. The Trail Blazers then dealt his draft rights, along with Ricky Sanchez to the Denver Nuggets in exchange for Jarrett Jack.
    thought this was a cool piece of information.

    Wiki

    as for kleiza not being european. Sure, there's an argument about where he played,but, at the end of the day it's the first sentence of his wiki page.

    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

    Comment


    • #32
      LBF wrote: View Post
      thought this was a cool piece of information.

      Wiki

      as for kleiza not being european. Sure, there's an argument about where he played,but, at the end of the day it's the first sentence of his wiki page.
      So he doesn't have American citizenship, big whoop. I thought we were complaining about style of play, not some piece of paper.

      Comment


      • #33
        poor Euros... they always get blamed for Raptors failure..

        Didn't we have a whole bunch of Euros when we won the Atlantic Division? Rasho, Garbo, Calderon, Bargs, Slokar...

        That was 3 more than what we currently have including an undeveloped Bargnani

        Except for Turkoglu, I don't think we should blame only Euros for where the Raps are right now...
        Last edited by playmak3r5; Thu Aug 12th, 2010, 10:17 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          ^^ +1.
          The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.


          "My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
          Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
          www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
          http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
          http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

          Comment


          • #35
            RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
            And Antarctica!
            We need ourselves a penguin!
            "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

            Comment


            • #36
              LBF wrote: View Post
              haha, i love it when these nubes can't get it quoted properly. too funny.
              HAHAH. +1 But, I'm a noob too

              Comment


              • #37
                We should really try hard to sign a 4th string back-up PG from the chinese national team ... so we could have north america, south america, europe, africa, australia, and asia on our roster!
                The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                  We should really try hard to sign a 4th string back-up PG from the chinese national team ... so we could have north america, south america, europe, africa, australia, and asia on our roster!
                  Don't forget the penguin

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                    We should really try hard to sign a 4th string back-up PG from the chinese national team ... so we could have north america, south america, europe, africa, australia, and asia on our roster!
                    Would Lin work? I mean he's Asian-American.... but I'd take him

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
                      Would Lin work? I mean he's Asian-American.... but I'd take him
                      Linn signed with the Warriors. There is a big Asian population up in the Bay area. I doubt that they will trade him this season when he becomes eligible to be traded under the CBA.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                      Memories some so sweet, indeed

                      Larger Photo of the avatar



                      “As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        How about that Sun guy. Tallest point guard of all time. I think he was like 6-8 or something. HAHAH

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          Linn signed with the Warriors. There is a big Asian population up in the Bay area. I doubt that they will trade him this season when he becomes eligible to be traded under the CBA.
                          It was just a pipe dream for our "asian rep".

                          Altho I had no idea there was a big asian population down there. It seems to happen alot on the west coast of North America I guess

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
                            It was just a pipe dream for our "asian rep".

                            Altho I had no idea there was a big asian population down there. It seems to happen alot on the west coast of North America I guess
                            The Warriors are in Oakland just across the Bay from San Francisco so they get have a huge Asian population to draw from.
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                            Memories some so sweet, indeed

                            Larger Photo of the avatar



                            “As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Wait, are you guys actually serious about this?! :P HAHA

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X